• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Wow! What a great way to start the day with an awesome bus driver!

Breakfast at Ohana is always yummy!

We were at Epcot for the first part of the day and then made it over to the MK to check out the Hall of Presidents for the Annual Passholder soft opening too! All the new changes are amazing!

What a great day!

Ohana's looked fabulous! We have never eaten there before but have it reserved before we fly home in September. It looks like it will be lots of fun!

The Hall of Presidents is on the top of our list this trip. DH has wanted to do it every trip and Jeremy and I steer him to another ride. It was closed in November so we are definitely going in September.

Did I see in one of your posts that your boys had on a t-shirt from the movie UP? If so, where did you buy it? If not, I apologize! Jeremy is dressing as Russell from the movie for the MNSSHP. I ordered a t-shirt that is a replica from the outfit he wore in the movie from Disney.com but I am now looking for the hat.

Look forward to your next post!

Erika

We are going for 2 weeks next year so I very interested to see how you fared on such a long trip!

Wow, how nice of the bus driver to drive you straight to the Poly! Score!:thumbsup2

Breakfast at Ohana looks fun. I've been trying to convince my DD's to go there but they aren't all that interested in Lilo and Stitch.

How fun!
Ohana bfast and CHH are two of our favorite places! I love how you are now starting to kick back and take your time in no rush for things. :)

I am really enjoying your TR!

Hi AMy!!!!!!! How are you? I hope all is well!! I am so glad you made it over! the boys enjoyed the arcade card immensly so THANK YOU again!!! The heat was pretty bad!!

Hello, pal! :yay: I'm doing fine--incredibly busy lately is all and, sadly, my trip report reading has suffered because of it. :rotfl: I see I need to catch up with tinkgurl as well.

I'm so happy that the boys enjoyed the arcade card. You are very, very welcome. I was thinking of you all during June and was wondering if you were having a fabulous time. I see now that you were! I'm still catching up--LOVED the Princess breakfast installment and I'm finding it hilarious that Bryan has turned into such a rebel by scooting under the ropes all the time.

:hug: I'll be reading some more tomorrow!

That was so nice of your bus driver to take you right to Polynesian :wizard:

Curious to see the new Hall of Presidents. I think I will have to see that alone though, as I know my son would never sit through that :rotfl:

Can't wait to read what is next :surfweb:

Another wonderful day for you and your family in the world!!:goodvibes How nice of that bus driver, it's those little pieces of magic that make it, isn't it? I love when I hear things like that....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I can't help but grin:thumbsup2

I think next trip for sure we need to replace dinner at O'Hana's with breakfast, the food looks delicious. I think sometimes it's nice to have breakfast instead of dinner, then you can stay around the pool if you have no dinner ressies....somedays I do love that:cool1:

Don't you think having the bus to yourself is kind of like a limo ride?:lmao: We had the same think happen to us at SSR this past trip too! We loved it...
Your breakfast pictures have me wanting breakfast for dinner. The food looks tasty!
You guys had a great morning! I can't wait to read about the mystery at the pool and your next great meal!

What a fabulous morning at MK, starting with a great surprise bus ride!!! Even if there had been others on the bus, I think it was so nice that the driver originally offered to drop you at the Poly after the MK stop !!!! :goodvibes A great looking breakfast, yes!, I love that you got in and over to MK just as they opened, and rode some great rides!!!! Looking forward to the evening and the pool surprise!!! ;)

Wonderful start to your 8th day, Diane! How great that you were able to go straight to the Poly!!! We loved our Ohana's breakfast when we ate there in 2007 -- the food was sooo good! Sounds like you had a lovely morning at the Magic Kingdom! I had to laugh that you went shopping while the boys rode Indy -- I always go to Mousegears when the rest of the family heads to Mission Space.

What a nice treat to not have the extra stops and bumps along the way to the Poly! I am so glad you got to see the new Hall of Presidents. DH and my dad really wanted to catch it and it would have been a great break from the heat!

I'm sitting here working on my disney book from March and realized I haven't caught up on the TR's.
Love all the pics. I bypass the speedway too, let the kids ride with hubby. Last trip I secured a spot at toontown rope drop which worked nicely to get pics of them coming around the curve. Also got me and my daughter in to see Tink, 2nd in line:cool1:

Beach club looks like a nice area, I'd like to try that sometime.
The anniversary sign on the boat cracked me up. Sound like something that would go on with us. I can hear him saying, No I really, really didn't.:)

Ohana's is my favorite breakfast. I could drink my weight in that guava juice.:love:

We also love 'Ohana for breakfast! :thumbsup2 The food is great & it never seems as crazy & crowded as some of the other breakfasts. I think part of the appeal is that they bring the food to you instead of going up to the buffet. That will definitely come in handy for us this year with a baby along! LOL Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Bryan and the boys enjoying their breakfast!

IMG_6789.jpg

Matthew's face is cracking me up...he looks so disgusted with the fact that you took his picture!!!

Your day seemed like so much fun, I remember when you told me that night about the bus trip. So lucky......and I think I know what happens that evening. SPOILER ALERT!!!

Tim

Woo hoo!! Great bus mojo!! I can't wait to see the Hall of Presidents in September! We didn't get to see it on either of our trips so far!

Looking forward to more!!

what a great morning!!
how cool to get some great transportation magic:banana:

Yes, that was a wonderful and unexpected treat!

Wow! What a great way to start the day with an awesome bus driver!

Breakfast at Ohana is always yummy!

We were at Epcot for the first part of the day and then made it over to the MK to check out the Hall of Presidents for the Annual Passholder soft opening too! All the new changes are amazing!

The bus driver was awesome! How cool you got to see Hall of Presidents that ay too!

What a great day!

Ohana's looked fabulous! We have never eaten there before but have it reserved before we fly home in September. It looks like it will be lots of fun!

The Hall of Presidents is on the top of our list this trip. DH has wanted to do it every trip and Jeremy and I steer him to another ride. It was closed in November so we are definitely going in September.

Did I see in one of your posts that your boys had on a t-shirt from the movie UP? If so, where did you buy it? If not, I apologize! Jeremy is dressing as Russell from the movie for the MNSSHP. I ordered a t-shirt that is a replica from the outfit he wore in the movie from Disney.com but I am now looking for the hat.

Look forward to your next post!

Erika

Hi Erika! No, my boys didn't have an UP shirt on, if you read Lesley's report, her son Luke has one. You will enjoy the new HOP it really is a great tribute!

We are going for 2 weeks next year so I very interested to see how you fared on such a long trip!

Thanks and WELCOME! We had a great trip, but 15 days was a long time!

Wow, how nice of the bus driver to drive you straight to the Poly! Score!:thumbsup2

Breakfast at Ohana looks fun. I've been trying to convince my DD's to go there but they aren't all that interested in Lilo and Stitch.

The bus driver was AWESOME! Ohana is alot of fun and the food is GREAT, maybe you could convince your DD's!

How fun!
Ohana bfast and CHH are two of our favorite places! I love how you are now starting to kick back and take your time in no rush for things. :)

I am really enjoying your TR!

Thanks so much! It was so great to just take it easy and enjoy Disney in a whole new way!

Hello, pal! :yay: I'm doing fine--incredibly busy lately is all and, sadly, my trip report reading has suffered because of it. :rotfl: I see I need to catch up with tinkgurl as well.

I'm so happy that the boys enjoyed the arcade card. You are very, very welcome. I was thinking of you all during June and was wondering if you were having a fabulous time. I see now that you were! I'm still catching up--LOVED the Princess breakfast installment and I'm finding it hilarious that Bryan has turned into such a rebel by scooting under the ropes all the time.

:hug: I'll be reading some more tomorrow!

Hi Amy, glad to hear all is well! Glad you are getting caught up too. Yes, Bryan was quite the rebel on this trip! The princess meal was a dream come true for sure!

That was so nice of your bus driver to take you right to Polynesian :wizard:

Curious to see the new Hall of Presidents. I think I will have to see that alone though, as I know my son would never sit through that :rotfl:

Can't wait to read what is next :surfweb:

Thanks kelly, I thought it was super nice of the bus driver to do that for us too! Definitely see the new HOP if you can, it is really very good!

Great morning! Ohana's looks great for breakfast, I can't wait to try it in December!

You will love Ohana breakfast!

Another wonderful day for you and your family in the world!!:goodvibes How nice of that bus driver, it's those little pieces of magic that make it, isn't it? I love when I hear things like that....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I can't help but grin:thumbsup2

I think next trip for sure we need to replace dinner at O'Hana's with breakfast, the food looks delicious. I think sometimes it's nice to have breakfast instead of dinner, then you can stay around the pool if you have no dinner ressies....somedays I do love that:cool1:

The bus driver door to door service was definitely MAGICAL! We really loved Ohana for both meals, but I agree that sometimes it is nice at the end of the day not to have to go anywhere!

Don't you think having the bus to yourself is kind of like a limo ride?:lmao: We had the same think happen to us at SSR this past trip too! We loved it...
Your breakfast pictures have me wanting breakfast for dinner. The food looks tasty!
You guys had a great morning! I can't wait to read about the mystery at the pool and your next great meal!

Too funny Anita, yes, it was like a limo ride! We did have a great morning!

What a fabulous morning at MK, starting with a great surprise bus ride!!! Even if there had been others on the bus, I think it was so nice that the driver originally offered to drop you at the Poly after the MK stop !!!! :goodvibes A great looking breakfast, yes!, I love that you got in and over to MK just as they opened, and rode some great rides!!!! Looking forward to the evening and the pool surprise!!! ;)

I agree, no matter what she was doing her part to spread the magic!! It was great arriving at the Mk and not waiting around in the heat!

Wonderful start to your 8th day, Diane! How great that you were able to go straight to the Poly!!! We loved our Ohana's breakfast when we ate there in 2007 -- the food was sooo good! Sounds like you had a lovely morning at the Magic Kingdom! I had to laugh that you went shopping while the boys rode Indy -- I always go to Mousegears when the rest of the family heads to Mission Space.

Thanks Jackie! The bus ride definitely started the day off ona TERRIFIC note! Too funny about shopping while the family is riding. I just could not take another ride on those ridiculous cars!

What a nice treat to not have the extra stops and bumps along the way to the Poly! I am so glad you got to see the new Hall of Presidents. DH and my dad really wanted to catch it and it would have been a great break from the heat!

Thanks Laura! Turned out that HOP was a break from the heat and the rain!!

I'm sitting here working on my disney book from March and realized I haven't caught up on the TR's.
Love all the pics. I bypass the speedway too, let the kids ride with hubby. Last trip I secured a spot at toontown rope drop which worked nicely to get pics of them coming around the curve. Also got me and my daughter in to see Tink, 2nd in line:cool1:

Beach club looks like a nice area, I'd like to try that sometime.
The anniversary sign on the boat cracked me up. Sound like something that would go on with us. I can hear him saying, No I really, really didn't.:)

Ohana's is my favorite breakfast. I could drink my weight in that guava juice.:love:

Hi Julie! Glad you are all caught up now! How cool being 2nd in line for Tink! Yes, the boat story will go down as one of the funniest moments of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter