Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Yes, the heat really gets to you while you are doing those KP missions! I am in total agreement!

Your pictures from your dinner at Cali are unbelievable -- the observation deck, the food, how cute you all look, the fireworks! What a magical experience! :goodvibes

Great update, Cali Grill looks fab, but what really got me was the dessert in France! Yummmm! You guys must have been wiped out after such a long day, what a great way to end it though!:goodvibes

Diane - great pics from observation deck and great review of CG. I was tempted to highjack your thread and post similar pics of my boys on the same observation deck from last summer. We also had an unforgettable experience there. After dinner there last year, DS17 declared CG his favorite restaurant in Disney, hey what is not to like!!!

Enjoying your report.

Great update :thumbsup2

The piggy bank game looks like al ot of fun

I will have to try one of those Kim Possible adventures...they must be a ton of fun, too :goodvibes

Armand looks kind of like that tall lanky guy from Drew Carey, one his friends. Not sure if you ever seen that show, but it is funny how much they look alike :laughing:

Your meal at California Grill looks awesome and that view is incredible :wizard:

Looks like you had an awesome day :goodvibes

WOW that is definitely a wonderful day!!!! Remy? Wishes window side at Cali Grill??!! :) HOW fabulous! Your meal looked wonderful! That kid's sushi dessert is just sooooooo cute. It is really a nice restaurant to relax and enjoy so I am glad you all had a great nap before, I am sure that made it all the more enjoyable. and how lucky you were able to time it right!! We didn't see Wishes, but a sunset was also lovely :)

Your KP missions looked like a lot of fun, too! Glad you got Fast Track in!

Great couple of posts!!! I am still stunned we are only on day 6 :rotfl2:

Oh, I was so excited to read your review on California Grill!:cool1: I've been searching reports on CG for the last couple days. We are thinking of going there with the kids on our next visit. It gets amazing reviews. It does sound like the perfect evening. So, here's a question. Why is it better to watch the fireworks from your table instead of outside? Is it just that it is more relaxing. Is it squished out on the deck? So, were you seated then about 8:35? I'm trying to decide if we should ask for a window table and wait. If Wishes is at 9 p.m. the night we dine there what time would you suggest making reservations for? Did your boys enjoy this restaurant as much as you did? I'm thinking of doing CG after the girls visit BBB but I don't want them to be disappointed that they are not at a princess meal.

Sorry for all the questions. Great update.:goodvibes

I just read through your TR so far and i cannot wait for more! it looks like you had a great time and your sons are so cute...im subscribing :goodvibes

Loving your trip report!

I also love the way your families outfits coordinate! makes for great family pictures. Unfortunately, I don' think my DH would ever do that for a picture! Darn it!

Love the updates :goodvibes. Kim possible mission is on our list for next trip as is that piggy bank adventure. Thomas and I almost played it but at the time we couldn't find Tom and Kaylee and then went to do something else. Anyway I loved seeing your pics and it sounds pretty fun. Your smart you put the boys Ratouille shirts on them :thumbsup2 wish I had thought of that. So happy you got to see Remy, cute pics too. Glad you liked the food. Tom didn't like it all :confused3 I thought it was good and the kids could have cared less honestly. We had excellent service though! Maybe next time Tom should have the burger. I just love :lovestruc Cali Grille! It's my favorite restaurant in Disney. I loved the pics of your family out on the observation deck and :yay: for a MK view table. the food is excellent isn't it? Tom offered to take me there to dinner for our 10th Anniversary.

oh my word I'm behind! The last two installments were great. I'm all for relaxation and so glad to hear about the massage. I'm booking one of those for myself! I think I'll go with the hot stone massage. Glad to hear about Boma, I love that restaurant, although at dinner it's really all about the Zebra Domes:rotfl2: So glad you spent more time with the Timandlesley crew. It's so nice you hit it off as well as the kids! Loved the princess breakfast! I love the potatoes they had there. The park looks dead! The day we went was like your day at AK, an elderly gentleman checking names off, the line was a mile long and he was letting people in whose reservations weren't for another 30 min:confused3The boys don't look like it was too hard for them to pose with all the beautiful ladies:cool1: LOve to hear all about Cali Grill. Have never been there, sure looks beautiful and to see Wishes on top of that all, boy you surely did have a reason to have sweet dreams that night. "A dream is a wish your heart makes":love:

Great update, I loved the view! Sounds like a wonderful night. How peaceful to watch wishes from there with the music and not being elbow to elbow with everyone in MK.
Don't you just love that about Disney, you find new things every trip!!

Thanks! It was a GREAT night! Yes, we love experiencing new things!

That was an amazing review.....I can only imagine how wonderful it must have been, the view, the meal, Wishes, being with your wonderful family....I have decided no matter what, next trip we are going to CG.:)

Thanks so much! I sure hope you get to try Cali Grill, it is GREAT!

Diane,
I totally agree WS is hot! Terribly hot. I am loving your Cali grille pics, I think DH and I need to dine there sometime. What a place to see Wishes.... thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Thanks Laura! WS is so hot! You and your DH should try Cali Grill,it really is special!

Yes, the heat really gets to you while you are doing those KP missions! I am in total agreement!

Your pictures from your dinner at Cali are unbelievable -- the observation deck, the food, how cute you all look, the fireworks! What a magical experience! :goodvibes

Thanks Jackie! It really was magical!

Great update, Cali Grill looks fab, but what really got me was the dessert in France! Yummmm! You guys must have been wiped out after such a long day, what a great way to end it though!:goodvibes

Thanks! That dessert from France was YUMMY! It was a great day!

Diane - great pics from observation deck and great review of CG. I was tempted to highjack your thread and post similar pics of my boys on the same observation deck from last summer. We also had an unforgettable experience there. After dinner there last year, DS17 declared CG his favorite restaurant in Disney, hey what is not to like!!!

Enjoying your report.

Funny, my boys have claimed it their favorite too! It really is a wonderful experience!

Great update :thumbsup2

The piggy bank game looks like al ot of fun

I will have to try one of those Kim Possible adventures...they must be a ton of fun, too :goodvibes

Armand looks kind of like that tall lanky guy from Drew Carey, one his friends. Not sure if you ever seen that show, but it is funny how much they look alike :laughing:

Your meal at California Grill looks awesome and that view is incredible :wizard:

Looks like you had an awesome day :goodvibes

The Piggy Bank Adventure and the KP missions are TONS of fun, you should def. give them a try!

WOW that is definitely a wonderful day!!!! Remy? Wishes window side at Cali Grill??!! :) HOW fabulous! Your meal looked wonderful! That kid's sushi dessert is just sooooooo cute. It is really a nice restaurant to relax and enjoy so I am glad you all had a great nap before, I am sure that made it all the more enjoyable. and how lucky you were able to time it right!! We didn't see Wishes, but a sunset was also lovely :)

Your KP missions looked like a lot of fun, too! Glad you got Fast Track in!

Great couple of posts!!! I am still stunned we are only on day 6 :rotfl2:

Thanks so much! It was a FABULOUS day! I am sure the sunsettiin was BEAUTIFUL!!

Oh, I was so excited to read your review on California Grill!:cool1: I've been searching reports on CG for the last couple days. We are thinking of going there with the kids on our next visit. It gets amazing reviews. It does sound like the perfect evening. So, here's a question. Why is it better to watch the fireworks from your table instead of outside? Is it just that it is more relaxing. Is it squished out on the deck? So, were you seated then about 8:35? I'm trying to decide if we should ask for a window table and wait. If Wishes is at 9 p.m. the night we dine there what time would you suggest making reservations for? Did your boys enjoy this restaurant as much as you did? I'm thinking of doing CG after the girls visit BBB but I don't want them to be disappointed that they are not at a princess meal.

Sorry for all the questions. Great update.:goodvibes

Thanks! I liked watching from our table because I felt like it enhanced the experience and we didn't have to worry about the wind or being crowded! If Wishes is at 9, i would try to make my ressie for about 7:15 that way if u have to wait for a window table you will time it just right! I would show your girls some pics. of Cali Grill and explan what you could see from up there and they might think it would be fun! Good Luck!

I just read through your TR so far and i cannot wait for more! it looks like you had a great time and your sons are so cute...im subscribing :goodvibes

Thanks! I am glad you joined us!

Loving your trip report!

I also love the way your families outfits coordinate! makes for great family pictures. Unfortunately, I don' think my DH would ever do that for a picture! Darn it!

Thanks! Bryan doesn't mind, he has come to realize that it does make the pictures look better!

Love the updates :goodvibes. Kim possible mission is on our list for next trip as is that piggy bank adventure. Thomas and I almost played it but at the time we couldn't find Tom and Kaylee and then went to do something else. Anyway I loved seeing your pics and it sounds pretty fun. Your smart you put the boys Ratouille shirts on them :thumbsup2 wish I had thought of that. So happy you got to see Remy, cute pics too. Glad you liked the food. Tom didn't like it all :confused3 I thought it was good and the kids could have cared less honestly. We had excellent service though! Maybe next time Tom should have the burger. I just love :lovestruc Cali Grille! It's my favorite restaurant in Disney. I loved the pics of your family out on the observation deck and :yay: for a MK view table. the food is excellent isn't it? Tom offered to take me there to dinner for our 10th Anniversary.

Thanks Nichole! Definitely put KP and Piggy Bank on your list, they are LOTS of fun! We really enjoyd France, you really can't screw up a burger! Are you going in June? If you are when are you going? You should def. do Cali Grill with Tommy!

oh my word I'm behind! The last two installments were great. I'm all for relaxation and so glad to hear about the massage. I'm booking one of those for myself! I think I'll go with the hot stone massage. Glad to hear about Boma, I love that restaurant, although at dinner it's really all about the Zebra Domes:rotfl2: So glad you spent more time with the Timandlesley crew. It's so nice you hit it off as well as the kids! Loved the princess breakfast! I love the potatoes they had there. The park looks dead! The day we went was like your day at AK, an elderly gentleman checking names off, the line was a mile long and he was letting people in whose reservations weren't for another 30 min:confused3The boys don't look like it was too hard for them to pose with all the beautiful ladies:cool1: LOve to hear all about Cali Grill. Have never been there, sure looks beautiful and to see Wishes on top of that all, boy you surely did have a reason to have sweet dreams that night. "A dream is a wish your heart makes":love:

Glad you are all caught up! UGH so frustrating whent he CM's are slow and inconsistent! The boys were great with the princesses! Cali Grill was AWESOME and we definitely had sweet dreams!!

Next up was Ariel!

IMG_6492.jpg

She heard me say "Eric" so she stopped and said "Prince Eric, oh my goodness" he blushed and you can tell in the picture how embarrassed he was!

We made your trip report! See the people in pink behind Ariel? That's us. We weren't called in until 8:30. Our adr was 8:15.

Another great day with a fabulous ending! Your day just sounded so Magical. This was one of my favorite days. After the mid morning rain it was such a nice temp. We left before it got real hot and then came back that night for our dinner at Biergarten.

OMGoodness your pictures from Cali Grill were so great! I can't wait until my kids are older and we eat there. Perfect timing on your part as well, so happy you got to see Wishes!

I am so impressed!! La Nouba, princess breakfast. a fantastic get together with Tim and Lesley, a fabulous Wishes dinner and more to come!!

I'm so glad Donald was better behaved this year! Last year that was so sad!

Your family always looks so cute, but when you went to CA Grille, you looked super spiffy!! Love the boys shirts!

I really liked SS when we used our developer points, it is so pretty, We were in Congress Park and I loved going to DTD from there.

Looking forward to more.

We made your trip report! See the people in pink behind Ariel? That's us. We weren't called in until 8:30. Our adr was 8:15.

That is SO FUNNY!!!:goodvibes

Another great day with a fabulous ending! Your day just sounded so Magical. This was one of my favorite days. After the mid morning rain it was such a nice temp. We left before it got real hot and then came back that night for our dinner at Biergarten.

Thanks! It was nice after the rain but then it got hot again quickly!!! Glad you enjoyed your day too!

OMGoodness your pictures from Cali Grill were so great! I can't wait until my kids are older and we eat there. Perfect timing on your part as well, so happy you got to see Wishes!

Thanks so much! If you get the chance to go, you should def. try it, it is a wonderful experience!:thumbsup2

Great update! A very magical day for sure!:goodvibes
Loved all your pictures!!

Thanks so much! Yes, VERY magical!:lovestruc

I am so impressed!! La Nouba, princess breakfast. a fantastic get together with Tim and Lesley, a fabulous Wishes dinner and more to come!!

I'm so glad Donald was better behaved this year! Last year that was so sad!

Your family always looks so cute, but when you went to CA Grille, you looked super spiffy!! Love the boys shirts!

I really liked SS when we used our developer points, it is so pretty, We were in Congress Park and I loved going to DTD from there.

Looking forward to more.

Hi Sunnie! Yes, Donald was MUCH better this year! Thanks for the compliments about our outfits! This trip was definitely one of our best! So many new experiences!!:goodvibes

what a great end to your EPCOT day. We did KP Mission in Japan as well - very fun! That piggy bank game looks amazing, wish we would have tried it :)

I've never eaten at Cali Grill, but everything I've read and your description and how it moved you... sounds amazing! What a magical day!!!

I'm so excited for you that you got to see Wishes from California Grill. Would love to do that someday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter