Our 13 Mos. Old Twins, Easter Wk & A Night in the Castle Magical Trip LASTUPDATE 6/5

It's past my bedtime - but I'm subsctibing. Can't wait to hear more. Your family is beautiful and obviously very lucky in many ways.

I understand dramatic suspense but.......c'mon already!!!You've left us hanging at the best part!!

Hope everything is going okay with you and your little family - looking forward to reading more soon!

I just found this TR and am loving it. You really have a dramatic flair for those cliffhangers. can't wait to see more

As I was approaching page 17 I kept thinking, "Oh no, oh no, maybe she hasn't posted about the castle yet!" And sure enough, I have to wait in suspense. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures!:hourglass :thumbsup2

The waiting....:hourglass .....is making me....crazy :crazy:!!! Oh how I wish :genie: you would hurry!

Where are you?? I keep checking back like every hour of every day!:coffee: I'm getting no work done and have forgot that I have three kids, please hurry back so my children can quit eating take out!

Will someone send me an email when the TR gets to the castle part...I'm 55 and only have so much time left!!popcorn:: :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter