Our 13 Mos. Old Twins, Easter Wk & A Night in the Castle Magical Trip LASTUPDATE 6/5

I'm enjoying your report! We almost need a forum here for parents with multiples! (I have twins as well - but we were not brave enough to take them as babies!)

Can't wait to read more!

Great start to a trip report and great pictures... Can't wait to hear more.

Can't believe I'm up this late, but my teens were late getting to bed and they do have to go first (18 & 16 and both were out with friends). I love having kids who can put their own shoes on and drive themselves places......but it's a little scarier when they are out of their car seats and on their own. It was so much simpler when they were little - taxing to be sure - but generally simpler (i.e., my youngest DD7 was in bed before 10pm). Thus my interest in your trip report. Keep it coming!

I'm subscribing!!! I have boy/girl twins as well, they are four. All your chilrdren are addorable!!! I remember traveling with my twins on a road trip when they were 18 months, I think they were easier then than they are now. (HAHA).

SOG is beautiful! I've never actually seen that resort - the room looks like it was really good size too!

Totally can relate to the yuck-o diaper. But hey, it could've been two dirty diapers at the same time, lol!

Looking forward to more (you know, when you have a minute to sit down!:) )

OK, if Tiggerbell can add another TR to her list I can too! (I really shouldn't but I just can't resist!)

Love the babies and "feetsie" PJ's are my fave!

I'm along for the ride! :yay:

Hi, I am really enjoying your TR!

Your kids are sooo adorable! I look forward to reading more!:cool1:

I am loving your twins. Your story is off to a great start. We brought DD at alomst 18 months last year and we are planning on next Feb at almost 3 1/2!

I'm excited to hear how you you multi-task WDW w/the twins and a 7 yr old and I just can't wait to hear how you won the stay in the castle! Your kiddos are too cute... I'm ready...bring on the report!popcorn::

HI, friends:wave2: So glad to see the newbies here:) It's been a long busy day at our house----yard work,etc. I will probably add the next installment tomorrow. I did want to add a couple comments about the last one:

Did any fellow Disser notice the lime green pair of Disney crocs laying on the hotel floor? Okay, I admit they are a little fuzzy and you definitely can't tell they are Disney. Anyway, those are my son's shoes and you will notice from future pics that he wears his lime green Focker Watch Mickey shirt just about everyday of the vacation. So, there was alot more :laundy: going on than I had planned for. There is a whole thread about Lime Green Mickey stuff on one of these boards for the newbies.

Secondly, for those who are able to stay at the SOG, our room was in the new section, 5th floor with a golf course view (obviously) I had requested this criteria when I made the reservation thanks to a fellow Disser on the resorts board that posted their view. It was very quiet (for us anyway...I can't speak for the families on either side of us :rolleyes1 ) Next time we may request the 3rd floor just because that is the floor the laundry room is on!

Well, I must go shower now. Next Installment: Easter Morning/Day One

I can't wait to read the rest!! So glad that you won the castle stay!!

Glad you enjoyed your stay in the castle. It couldn't have happened to a nicer family. It was a pleasure to meet all of you.

Subscribing!
Your twins (and your son, for that matter) are adorable! I can't wait to hear about your trip...especially the castle stay! Details! When you have time, of course!

LOVE it so far! Can't wait to hear more! :cheer2:

What a HOT mommy you are! And you have gorgeous children!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter