Our 1 night a POP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by my3girlstoo, Nov 12, 2004.

1. my3girlstoo

my3girlstoo Mouseketeer

Stayed there Oct.29. Had rooms 1106+1107 in the 50's section.
    Location was perfect for us. 1st floor. Not too far from food court or the main pool. Quiet pool close by too. What I liked: This area was not as noisy as th 60's area but still very close to everything. The food court was good. My kids ages 3 and 5 enjoyed the kiddie pool. Water was warm, not deep so my 3yr.old could crawl around and play in it. Nice foam edging. Main pool was ( as my 10 yr.old puts it) very boring. Just a normal pool. My kids enjoyed walking around the resort. They enjoyed their stay here. Will report on our next resort POR and add a few comparisons next.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I stayed at the Pop Century in May and enjoyed my stay, too. I was in the '60's building. I will definitely stay at that resort again.

Do you have any photos to share of your stay at the Pop Century? If you do, please post them, My3girlstoo.

4. my3girlstoo

my3girlstoo Mouseketeer

Sorry, we didn't take any pictures. Why? Don't know, I guess being there one night only we just didn't think of it.