Our 1 night a POP

my3girlstoo

Mouseketeer
Stayed there Oct.29. Had rooms 1106+1107 in the 50's section.
Location was perfect for us. 1st floor. Not too far from food court or the main pool. Quiet pool close by too. What I liked: This area was not as noisy as th 60's area but still very close to everything. The food court was good. My kids ages 3 and 5 enjoyed the kiddie pool. Water was warm, not deep so my 3yr.old could crawl around and play in it. Nice foam edging. Main pool was ( as my 10 yr.old puts it) very boring. Just a normal pool. My kids enjoyed walking around the resort. They enjoyed their stay here. Will report on our next resort POR and add a few comparisons next.

I stayed at the Pop Century in May and enjoyed my stay, too. I was in the '60's building. I will definitely stay at that resort again.

Do you have any photos to share of your stay at the Pop Century? If you do, please post them, My3girlstoo.

Sorry, we didn't take any pictures. Why? Don't know, I guess being there one night only we just didn't think of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter