• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ouch! That was embarrassing

huffjoann

DIS Veteran
We just got off dream & I seemed to have a run of bad luck on mon when we returned from Nassau.
We were sitting by luigis on 11 when my chair leg flipped out & broke. I hit deck hard.. Within seconds I had crowd of people asking if I was ok. My hubby had take our daughter for ice cream . I was so startled & e
Embarrassed I wanted to sit still a min. Hubby v
Came then the doc came w wheelchair,, I got up & declined medical but had major hurt feelings. They took broke chair away & asked my room number but never followed up w me?
Right aft this hubby took DD to bAthroom so I could shake it off & a waiter walked by & spilled tray if drinks down my pants & shoe!! Good grief. Not my day

That's a bad deal hopefully things will start gettin better for you

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh my! I would have been mortified. Having a chair break underneath you, Probably the most embarrassing thing for a woman! I hope you're not hurt...

Did you pick up any trinket in Nassau that might in fact be a bad luck charm??

I am very self concious so I know exactly how you must have felt. Not a fun time at all. Anxiety, stress...etc.
Hopefully in a few years you will be able to look back at this moment in life and laugh about it.

OP, hope your day went better after those incidents. And since I have that kind of luck at home - more embarrassing than harmful.

Yes, my first thought was the Brady Tiki amulet. Hello, my people!:rockband::rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter