OUAD/Fantillusion - meal between the two?

BabyAriel

Mouseketeer
Hi all.

We still have well over 2 months until our trip but I don't feel organised at all :eek:

So with meal planning in mind, do you think it's feasible to squeeze in our evening meal between OUAD and Fantillusion? Or would that be too much of a rush?

You will find that most people want to eat during the 2 parades so the restaurants are very busy and crowded. You would definitely need to book and even so be prepared to wait.

there will be plenty of time - the OUAD is usually on at 4 or 5pm midweek, and Fantillusion is on at park close (so just after 7pm). But yes, lots of people have the same idea, eat between the 2 parades.

I haven't a clue but I'm dying to see the christmas schedules ... I NEED to plan more :goodvibes

Me too...although I usually base everything around when my DDs will need to eat then we get there and the excitement takes over and I find they're actually happy to wait until 9pm, then we don't get up for EMH the next day and my plans go out the window :rotfl:

I thought Fantillusion had finished ?

its apparently now staying for Christmas season this year, and coming back from the start of the 20th anniversary year in 2012 every night of the year (with extended park opening hours too :)).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter