• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome passport! It turned out perfectly. We are surprising the kids with a trip next month, and will definitely be using these in the big reveal. Thanks again! (P.S. - Sorry so large...I don't know how to make it smaller.)

Hi Jenny,

I apologize, but I don't think I'm going to have any time to work on it...Life is just too busy right now.

Evan

Hi Evan,

I wanted to thank you for the minnie mouse page you did for Emily. It looks awesome! Is there anyway you could possibly make one more design for me. We need a t shirt design. We would like mickey mouse ears with our names going around the ears. Under the ears Walt Disney World 2013. The names would be Marilyn, Jenny, Randy, Rachel, Emily, Lisa, Joe, Joseph and Andrew. We are leaving on Thursday Sept 26. If we could get it by Monday or Tuesday of next week would be great or the weekend would also work. Hope you can help us again! If not can you make a reply so I will know to check with someone else.

Thanks
Jenny

Thanks for posting the pics...they look great!

Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome passport! It turned out perfectly. We are surprising the kids with a trip next month, and will definitely be using these in the big reveal. Thanks again! (P.S. - Sorry so large...I don't know how to make it smaller.)

Hello! I love your designs and was wondering if you could please send me your email address in a private message so I can send you my daughter's picture and information for a personalized ID Page. I'm new to the forum so I don't have enough posts to PM you directly. Thanks!

I know you are very busy and was just wondering if you can send me a message so I can give you the personalized info. I downloaded the other pages from your photobucket account (THANKS!!) and just need the ID page to finish up the booklet.

Hi,
I would love a copy of the 2013 passport PDF to be printed at home! It looks amazing.

Thanks!!

Hi Evan! Your designs are great!
I would like to request the pdf files for the 5x7 v8 passport book - thank you!

Since I am new to this is it better to print on quality paper and just laminate the front and back cover?

Also could I request two passport I.D. cards 5x7 v8 if you have it? I will PM you the information - thank you so much!

I'm new to the DISboards. My trip is in 2/2014 for my almost 2 year old, 4 year old, my husband and I and my parents. I would love to make us each a PIY passport. Would I be able to have emailed the 5x7 passports (the drinking passport v6 for my mom and I and the drinking passport v7 for my parents) and the v4 for my oldest and the v8 for my youngest. I'd love to do the personalized sheet but I don't have enough posts to send you a message. My email is kristininpa at gmail dot com

I'm following the Disneyducks post above me for the best way to assemble!

Hi,

I only have the one version as the PIY .pdf file. All of the other versions can be downloaded as image files from my photobucket page. Please read my first post of this thread and go from there...

Evan

I'm new to the DISboards. My trip is in 2/2014 for my almost 2 year old, 4 year old, my husband and I and my parents. I would love to make us each a PIY passport. Would I be able to have emailed the 5x7 passports (the drinking passport v6 for my mom and I and the drinking passport v7 for my parents) and the v4 for my oldest and the v8 for my youngest. I'd love to do the personalized sheet but I don't have enough posts to send you a message. My email is kristininpa at gmail dot com

I'm following the Disneyducks post above me for the best way to assemble!

Evan, I am not sure if you saw this or would be able to do this, but I was wondering if you can make me 4x6 horizontal blank autograph pages with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the top?? Thank you in advance!

Changed requests

Please see below

Hello

Can I please request the following passports be made for our holiday

Can I please have two of the following

Nationality - Welsh
Surname - Bees
Name- Rod
Date of Birth - 11th Sept 1976
Place of Birth - Bridgend
Issue Date - 9th - 24th Jan 2014
Male

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucoops
Name- Dickie
Date of Birth - 15th November 1977
Place of Birth - Chelmsford
Male

Can I please have the below made up for the following nine made :)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/Shwymie/5x7 passport v4/bth_PassportID.jpg

Nationality - Welsh
Surname - Bees
Name- Rod
Date of Birth - 11th Sept 1976
Place of Birth - Bridgend
Male

Nationality - British
Surname - Bees
Name- Zoodle
Date of Birth - 9th March 2006
Place of Birth - Harold Wood
Male

Nationality - British
Surname - Bees
Name- Mooble
Date of Birth - 16th March 2009
Female

Nationality - British
Surname - Bees
Name- Kel
Date of Birth - 12th August 1978
Female

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucoops
Name- Berry
Date of Birth - 5th April 2013
Female

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucoops
Name- Lee
Date of Birth - 1st April 1981
Female

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucoops
Name- Dickie
Date of Birth - 15th November 1977
Male

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucky
Name- Lelly
Date of Birth - 15th January 1954
Place of Birth - Romford
Female

Nationality - British
Surname - Bucky
Name- Dodo
Date of Birth - 2nd December 1987
Female

Hi Evan,
I don't know if I did it right but I PMd you a few times and it hasn't shown up in my sent messages so just wondering if you received them? Thanks! (original post#908)

Your passport pics look great! Wondering if anyone has had difficulty with downloading the pdf for v8?
I have clicked on directly as well as posted in different browsers and have had no luck!

Hi Evan,
I'm not sure if you're taking any requests right now but I'll give it a try. We are going to WDW in a few weeks and I would like 2 passports.

I have all of the pages downloaded, (I think) just need two of the pages personalized) or if you would prefer to send me the blank, I would be happy to do it myself! Thanks!

http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/Shwymie/media/4x4 passport v5/Pages3-4ID.jpg.html?sort=4&o=12

I'll pm you the rest of the information.

Thanks for all you do!

I'm a nervous Nellie about this not getting done in time for our trip. Parent/Teacher conferences are looming, I have the stomach flu right now and am so behind in my grading. I think I'll try to make other arrangements or just go ahead and purchase the passports when we arrive. Again, thanks for all that you do for us out here!

Evan,

I am brand new to this site and still learning how all this works. I really like your passport booklets - they are such a great way to get fit some educational value into our trip - next week! yikes! I wish I found this site earlier.

Can you send me the pdf version of the passport v8 that I can print at home.

And if you have the time could you also send me the personalized passport IDs? I have sent you a PM as well. Sorry if I am double doing it by posting here and sending you a PM.

Thank you so much!

Jennifer

Hey

I understand you have a life outside of the Dis but if you put up blanks people could just make the changes themselves of if you could send blanks to me I would be ever so thankful

Thank you

Hi Evan - I see your posts that life is busy for you right now. I love your passports and just downloaded the 4 x 4 and the 4 x 6 versions. Would there be any way to get the ID page blank so I can personalize it for my trip? Thanks for sharing your designs. They are great!

Hi Evan,

Could you please send me the PIY passport images? Thanks so much - your designs are amazing!

Can I make a request for December trip? 10 x 10 autograph page for Frozon - Elsa and Anna have been announced to start in Epcot in November. Thank you ever so much. I have used ur pages to make an awesome book!

Hi Evan!

It appears as though you've got a lot going on so I'm not sure it my request will be filled but here's to hoping! I'd like to request the 5x7 passport v8 for my daughter Olivia. We are taking her on her first trip on Feb 1st. I think your DISigns are super unique and I'll have my fingers crossed that you'll be able to fill my request. Thanks in advance! :wave2: Tonya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter