Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner...

I do not give out blanks of the ID cards; sorry!

As for the princess designer pages, those are directly from Disney, so there is no way for me to delete the names w/o ruining the rest of the images/backgrounds.

Sorry!

Evan

No problem! I completely understand! I'll send a PM with the personalization information.

Thank you for being so generous with your time and designs!!!!

What I do (and I think most others) is have them printed up into a photo book at a place like artscow or shutterfly. I have used artscow several times and the books come out great. You could also try an office place like staples...

Evan

I have downloaded the pages. Evan how to you suggest putting it together. I made your other passport for my grandchildern and the pages were more like a booklet not note cards. Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I love all your designs and love this website. I have been searching for a Minnie mouse page for my 2 year old daughter. I am making her a 8x8 autograph book. I am having trouble finding one. I would love something really girly and pink but not too grown up looking since she is only 2. I need the text to read Emily's autograph book Walt Disney World 2013. Sorry to bother you on the weekend. We are going on our trip to Disney on Sept 26. I really need to get these books ordered by late next week to have them in time before we leave for our trip. If you could just respond and let me know if you think you could find do this design and in the short amount of time requested would be great.

Thanks Again
Jenny

Here you go...

Hi,

I love all your designs and love this website. I have been searching for a Minnie mouse page for my 2 year old daughter. I am making her a 8x8 autograph book. I am having trouble finding one. I would love something really girly and pink but not too grown up looking since she is only 2. I need the text to read Emily's autograph book Walt Disney World 2013. Sorry to bother you on the weekend. We are going on our trip to Disney on Sept 26. I really need to get these books ordered by late next week to have them in time before we leave for our trip. If you could just respond and let me know if you think you could find do this design and in the short amount of time requested would be great.

Thanks Again
Jenny

Love your designs! Could you make this one with 2014? Can't wait to start making new stuff!

PS . . . How do I make the image smaller?

Love your designs! Could you make this one with 2014? Can't wait to start making new stuff!

PS . . . How do I make the image smaller?

Here you go...to make the image smaller, you can adjust the size in whatever program you are using to view or print it...

Evan

Hi there i love your disigns....i am trying to make a few autograph books for my kids and would love a few covers For Dylan, Seth and Alina. maybe saying something like Dylan's autograph book Walt Disney World October 2013. And do you have any MNSSHP pages in a square format? did not see any.....even just generic ones not specific to certain characters. Thanks!

Otterpop's I love your Epcot passports! How do I get one with my child's info on it?

Just wanted to say thanks. I just ordered 2 (free, just paid the $8 shipping on each!) photobooks to use as autograph books. I just hope Shutterfly ships them out fast as we leave in less than 2 weeks!!!!

I LOVE your Epcot passport! Could you please send me the pdf file and instructions to print it? Thank you so much!

Question for those that have printed books on photo paper or as a photo book: did you find that the stamps from the countries smudged after they were stamped?

Hi! I was wondering if you can make me blank autograph pages with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the top?? Thank you in advance!!!!

Hi there! Could I please have the PIY Epcot passport pages?

I tried uploading your Epcot passport pages from your photobucket to make a book on Snapfish, but it's giving me "low resolution" warnings and it's getting really frustrating, so I've opted to go with your other version.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the PIY passport. Unfortunately we didn't get chance to complete them (so many things to do!) but we made a start and will be taking them along next time we go.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth

The low resolution warning always happens, but the books come out fine...I just PM'd you the PIY instructions.

Evan

Hi there! Could I please have the PIY Epcot passport pages?

I tried uploading your Epcot passport pages from your photobucket to make a book on Snapfish, but it's giving me "low resolution" warnings and it's getting really frustrating, so I've opted to go with your other version.

Thanks!!

Hi Evan,

I wanted to thank you for the minnie mouse page you did for Emily. It looks awesome! Is there anyway you could possibly make one more design for me. We need a t shirt design. We would like mickey mouse ears with our names going around the ears. Under the ears Walt Disney World 2013. The names would be Marilyn, Jenny, Randy, Rachel, Emily, Lisa, Joe, Joseph and Andrew. We are leaving on Thursday Sept 26. If we could get it by Monday or Tuesday of next week would be great or the weekend would also work. Hope you can help us again! If not can you make a reply so I will know to check with someone else.

Thanks
Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter