• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hello! I love your designs and was wondering if you could please send me your email address in a private message so I can send you my daughter's picture and information for a personalized ID Page. I'm new to the forum so I don't have enough posts to PM you directly. Thanks!

Hi, I love your passports and autograph pages! You are very talented :)
We are trying to get some Epcot passports and an autograph book printed up for our Christmas trip this year and when I download from photobucket and then upload onto either of these sites, it says that the resolution is low and they are unclear. Any suggestions? Should I be saving differently? Thanks in advance!

Hi Evan

Ohana.jpg- I was wondering if you could split the Ohana 10 x10 autograph card into two pages?

Do you have any autograph pages for Hollywood & Vine? Can you also make that into two pages as well?

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Hi - I am interested in your v8 passport pdf file. Can you share that with me? Also, I sent you a PM with my request for personalized passport pages.

Thanks

I am interested in your v8 passport pdf file. Could you share that with me? Your designs are awesome. I am making passports for each age group.

I'm kind of/sort of back!

I'm slowly trying to catch up...

Here is where things stand so far:

1. I'm caught up with all of the PIY requests.
2. I'm currently working on doing the 10x10 autograph page requests.
3. Then I'll get to the personalized ID requests.

If for some reason you I don't do your request, that just means that I missed it; please make the request again...

Evan

Hello Otterpop

I am looking for the following:

Mexico Donald
Peter Pan with Wendy(on the same page if possible) I really like the page you have with the big pict of Pan. Instead of Tinkerbell could you add Wendy to that?
Western Chip and Dale(if that is what they are dressed like in MK) same page would be great
Frozone and Mr. Incredible only on the same page?

I'm not sure what you are referring to for Chip and Dale...I think that is their most common "outfit".

I can't split the ohana page as the background image gets too blurry and doesn't look good...

I'll work on a Hollywood page(s) and hopefully post it later this evening.

Hi Evan

Ohana.jpg- I was wondering if you could split the Ohana 10 x10 autograph card into two pages?

Do you have any autograph pages for Hollywood & Vine? Can you also make that into two pages as well?

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Your passport and the additional cards will surely keep my 5yr. old grandson busy while we travel around the world. What a great idea you had in creating this experience. I would like to request a total of 4. I will pm the personal info. and thanks for the security in sharing info.

IDCard 4x6.jpg
Gleason
Ryan Thomas

Gleason
Zach Matthew

2IDCard.jpg

Gleason
Darin Matthew

Gleason
Jami Lisa

Hi! Your designs are great.

I am after 6 of the PassportID.jpg. I have only recently discovered DISboards and am unable to send a PM. So wondering if you would send me your email address in a PM so I can send you my kid's information for a personalised ID page.

Also would love to personalise the FrontCover2013.jpg with their name. As you can imagine, with 6 kids, it will get tiring continually opening up the book to find who it belongs to. Easier to see on the cover.

We leave to go on our trip early September, so just hoping you have enough time to do them. If not, just let me know.

Thanks.

I really love your designs, and I was so excited to see you already have Sofia for autographs. I'll definitely be requesting a passport once we have everything finalized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter