Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi there,

LOVE your designs! Could you sen me the pdf for the (print it yourself) passport (V8)?

Thank you!!
Kristen

Hi Evan, I wonder if you could send me the passport pdf 5x7 version and also the drinking one. Thanks very much

Kathy:flower3:

Hi,

I forgot to include a request for a personalized ID Card (5x7) with my previous request for the V8 passport. I will send you a PM with the details.

Thank You,

Stella1701

Evan, thanks so much for the passports. My grandchildren and great-nephews will love the surprise that you have helped me to be able to create for them. Kathy

Hi - I love the new 10x10 autograph pages you have been Disigning! I just love the new V8 passport and starting to get my stuff together for our trip in December (always take on to many projects for our trip lol). Last year when we went I used your V4 and got so many compliments on it :thumbsup2 I was wondering 2 things on the V8 passport:

1) Are you personalizing the covers with names? year?

2) Also on the inside page where you can put there names are you personalizing with a pic? Or do you have an inside page for the V8 where you can personalize with a pic? I know my kiddos enjoyed that with the V4 ones.

Thanks for all you do!

Hi,

I'm glad you liked the v4 passport. Because of the time and work it takes to put all of the images together to make up a PIY file, I am not personalizing the v8 PIY passport. Sorry!

Evan

Hi - I love the new 10x10 autograph pages you have been Disigning! I just love the new V8 passport and starting to get my stuff together for our trip in December (always take on to many projects for our trip lol). Last year when we went I used your V4 and got so many compliments on it :thumbsup2 I was wondering 2 things on the V8 passport:

1) Are you personalizing the covers with names? year?

2) Also on the inside page where you can put there names are you personalizing with a pic? Or do you have an inside page for the V8 where you can personalize with a pic? I know my kiddos enjoyed that with the V4 ones.

Thanks for all you do!

I PM'd you a request. Please let me know where to send the photos for the passport IDs.

Thanks so much!!!

I think I PM'd you. Can you let me know if you received anything from me today? I don't have a copy in my Sent folder so I'm worried that I somehow deleted it.:confused3

Sorry...I'm just getting the hang of this. :badpc:

I love the V8 passport! That's so cool! Could you send me the .pdf file, please? Thank you so much!

I would love a copy of the new passport you posted in a separate thread that prints front/back on 2 pieces of paper!

Thank you so much...they look awesome!!
Mari

Thank you so much Otterpop! I just love my new passports! It took me a couple of tries to figure out how to print on both sides, but they look wonderful. :cheer2: I can't wait until May!

Hi! I loooooove your autograph pages! :thumbsup2 However I am new to this and don't know how to go about getting them from your photobucket. If you could let me know I would really appreciate it! :) I would like to get them printed through somewhereinstead of printing at home if possible. Thanks!!

Leslie pixiedust:

Hi,

Just click on my link in my sig below and it will take you to my photobucket page. From there, you can navigate thru the different folders/files and when you click on the individual file it will open up the image and then there will be a link to download it.

You can have them printed via most of the online places like shutterfly, snapfish, etc. Many people use artscow because they do a good job at reasonable prices (but are located in hong kong, so shipping takes a while).

Hope this points in the right direction...

Evan

Hi! I loooooove your autograph pages! :thumbsup2 However I am new to this and don't know how to go about getting them from your photobucket. If you could let me know I would really appreciate it! :) I would like to get them printed through somewhereinstead of printing at home if possible. Thanks!!

Leslie pixiedust:

Can I please get a copy of the new passport you posted in a separate thread that prints front/back on 2 pieces of paper.

Thanks you so much, these are so cool, my grandchildren are going to love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter