• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

I am sick of you asking!!!! But the good thing is that there are only 100 more characters to go...:rotfl2:

I did two just in case you like one better than the other.

Evan

Im back again. I hope you are sick of me asking. Not to mention my book is giong to be huge, lol.

Can you make a Dumbo 10 X10 autograph page please? I really love your work and my book is going to look fabulous!!

Hi,

I would love a copy of your Epcot passport book. Your work is great!!

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi!
I love all of the passports! May I have the PIY file for the 5x7 (v.8)?

Thanks so much,
Anne

Would you please provide me with the print at home passport for my trip on May 1st.

Thank you in advance.

I found your thread while searching for tip envelopes. I fell in love with your 5x7 passport v8. Too bad my kids are grown. :( But I downloaded some of the autograph pages for DS. He is such a kid at heart.

This December DD and her DH will be married 5 years and DH and I will be married 45. :lovestruc Also DH will retire the end of November….SO we are taking them to WDW the first week of December to Celebrate!!! party:

I want to make it really special. We have never been to WDW during the holidays and I am really looking forward to the Holidays Around the World event at Epcot.

Do you ever do a passport especially for that time of year, highlighting this event? I did not see anything in your photobucket. The drinking passport really isn’t for us. But I would love to have something to commemorate our visit beyond just the regular passport.

Thanks again for all the beautiful work.

I currently don't, but who knows what the future may hold. My family and I are currently getting ready for a big move (both location and jobs), so I am guessing that my next passport (whatever it might be), would not come out until next year....

Evan

I found your thread while searching for tip envelopes. I fell in love with your 5x7 passport v8. Too bad my kids are grown. :( But I downloaded some of the autograph pages for DS. He is such a kid at heart.

This December DD and her DH will be married 5 years and DH and I will be married 45. :lovestruc Also DH will retire the end of November….SO we are taking them to WDW the first week of December to Celebrate!!! party:

I want to make it really special. We have never been to WDW during the holidays and I am really looking forward to the Holidays Around the World event at Epcot.

Do you ever do a passport especially for that time of year, highlighting this event? I did not see anything in your photobucket. The drinking passport really isn’t for us. But I would love to have something to commemorate our visit beyond just the regular passport.

Thanks again for all the beautiful work.

I currently don't, but who knows what the future may hold. My family and I are currently getting ready for a big move (both location and jobs), so I am guessing that my next passport (whatever it might be), would not come out until next year....

Evan

Lots on you plate right now. If you have the time, could you please send me the PIY file for the 5x7 (v.8)?

And best of luck on the moves--both of them.

Any chance you have a Wreck it Ralph Autograph page?
I am looking for the 10 x 10.

Thanks! I love your work.

Evan

These look great!! :thumbsup2

Thanks, and good luck with your moves.

Dragontears

My hubby will love your Drinking Passport

5x7 drinking passport pages v6

Can I get the passport card page for him and my brother in law and my bonus dad?

Thank you so much!!

Just PM'd you the ID's...

Please delete the personal info from your original post...

Evan

My hubby will love your Drinking Passport

5x7 drinking passport pages v6

Can I get the passport card page for him and my brother in law and my bonus dad?

Thank you so much!!

Hi!

Could I please get the v4 passport pages for PIY?

Also, could I get two id cards? I will PM details!

Your work is fantastic!!

Angie

This DISigners section has opened up a whole new world for me as I don't have an ounce of creativity. I'm brand new here but I wanted to tell you how much I love your passports! :love: Your work is spectacular! Hope to get enough posts under my belt to be able to PM you my request if you have time. I'm taking my 4 & 6 year old nephews in May and this is perfect. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Hello there! I LOVE your designs! I would like to have the 5x7 v4 template personalized for my 2 girls. We are visiting in May. I'll PM you with the details!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter