• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi! These are so cute! Is there any way I could get some just like in the post above with the names Joseph and Madalyn? Thanks so much! I can't wait to make them their passports.
-heather

So, I was looking at everything today before I printed, and I realized the passport ID cards go in the passport. I saw ID, and I don't know what I was thinking----but I would LOVE to add these to the passports. Can I get (2) 5X7 passport ID cards? I'll PM you the details. Thanks SO SO much!

Hmmm?????

Thought I posted this already guess not lol I love this new concept for the passport!! I love the concept of the stamp and note on the same page. So I am already planning for my Dec trip as I usually do a lot of things and actually was ready to start printing v3 (as used V4 last when we went and got so many compliments and everyone wanted one!! :thumbsup2), but then I seen this one and really hoping to use it if it will be completed soon?!?!?

Just love your designs and looking forward to another passport for my kiddos.

I am in love with your passport pages :cheer2:!!! I think I have narrowed down what I like, but my DH asked if we can shorten our stay by one night (the horror)!!! So, as soon as everything is final (and our stay isn't until Dec.), would you be willing to make my passport pages for my DS and DD? Thank you so much for your hardwork!!!:cool1:

I would love to request two ID pages made... I will get all the details into PM and sent. Thank you so much in Advance!

Below are 5x7 images for the new passport. You can download these images and do what you want with them.

But, I have arranged these images into a .pdf file that when printed at home on both sides of the paper and then folded in half, will give you the completed passport. If you would like this PIY (print it yourself) version, please post a request in this thread (do not include your e-mail address) and I will send you the file plus easy directions on how to print it.

Evan

Will you please send this version to me? We leave in a couple days.

Thank you so much for making these!
Dee

I found exactly 16 pages of paper, which was perfect since I needed to make 2. About 3/4 through the first one I ran out of ink. :rotfl: It looks like it will be great with the correct amount of paper and ink. I have another cartridge, so I plan to print off one tonight and get more paper for other tomorrow.

Do you have suggestions for binding?

Thank you so much!
Dee

I found exactly 16 pages of paper, which was perfect since I needed to make 2. About 3/4 through the first one I ran out of ink. :rotfl: It looks like it will be great with the correct amount of paper and ink. I have another cartridge, so I plan to print off one tonight and get more paper for other tomorrow.

Thank you so much!
Dee

I made 2 passports last year and had them spiral bound (it was was a coil and sturdy) cost me like $3 a piece... very cheap and worth it!

I was thinking to staple it along the fold. Depending upon the size you print, they make bigger/longer staplers...you could probably "borrow" (I don't mean steal one, but use it) one at staples/kinkos. You also might be able to purchase some sort of folder/binder at a place like staples. I like the idea from tiggergalttfn about doing a spiral binding, but I'm not sure how well that would work with only 8 pages of paper.

Evan

Thank you so much!
Dee

I would love to request one of these from you for my daughter. Thank you so very much!

J

If you could be so kind I would also like the PIY (print it yourself). I am not sure if this the correct thread to ask this. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Evan-

I sent you an PM late last week for a 5x7 passport cover and passport page for "Addison". If you are not too busy I was hoping to order it tomorrow (1/31). Even if you don't have the time I have a basic one all ready to order... your designs are great!

Snapfish is doing free 20-page 5x7 books (deal is on Slickdeals for anyone who is interested!) and it expires on 1/31. Just $1.99 for the shipping.

Sorry...can you please send it again? For some reason, I don't think I ever got it (maybe I accidentally deleted it).

Evan

Hi Evan-

I sent you an PM late last week for a 5x7 passport cover and passport page for "Addison". If you are not too busy I was hoping to order it tomorrow (1/31). Even if you don't have the time I have a basic one all ready to order... your designs are great!

Snapfish is doing free 20-page 5x7 books (deal is on Slickdeals for anyone who is interested!) and it expires on 1/31. Just $1.99 for the shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter