Other than WP - GF Ceremony sites?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of Citricos or Narcoossee's for the brunch after the ceremony. I was wondering if there is anywhere else on property that they would let you have a ceremony other than WP. Or even any of the hotels around it that you can take a monorail to GF after. We will have around 30 guests.
Kristine

Do you mean on the GF property?

BridetoBe had her ceremony at the Marina and it looked so beautiful!

Do you mean on the GF property?

BridetoBe had her ceremony at the Marina and it looked so beautiful!

Yes - on the property or anywhere at the neighboring hotels properties. I am going to talk to them when I go for my site visit about the marina as I think it would be a great spot. I was just wondering if there were any others that I am forgetting about or missing.

I was thinking of doing our welcome dinner at the marina but I can always change that to somewhere else.:)

Kristine

Yeah you can, a bride on here (scottish/canadian) I think had her wedding on the beach. It is the same price as the WP, but you obviously have to add extra for music, chairs etc.

Can you do the beach? I have never seen it listed anywhere so I assumed that was not an option.

Kristine

yeah its listed on the Disney Weddings website under beach locations. They list the option of GF or Beach Club.
You can also still see the castle in the distance from the GF beach so I'm told.
Good luck:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter