Other than LeCellier which Epcot Restaurant?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We went to LeCellier last summer and I guess I'm in the minority but I was a little disappointed. Now overall our meals were fine but it wasn't the wow experience I was expecting after reading so much on the boards. What other Epcot restaurant would you recommend? Since there will be eight of us ( my parents, my sister, myself and 4 kiddies ages 7 & 9--leaving hubbies at home this year) I guess we'd also be able to do the Illluminations International Buffet Grand Gathering (worth it?). Any suggestions would be appreciated.:wizard:

Beirgarten is a blast! The food is very good, the music, show and the dancing is alot of fun too

Coral Reef was the best meal of our trip last September. The kids loved the food and the aquarium. We plan to go back again this year. Yummy!

I think Rose and Crown has better steaks than Le Cellier. My opinion seems to be in the minority though. I also like Nine Dragons in the China pavilion, but I've read many bad reviews of it on the boards as well. I have to agree with previous posters about Coral Reef. If you haven't been, you should go just for the experience, but I thought the food was pretty good there too.

Coral Reef! It's our second favorite, behind Le Cellier, in Epcot. We also love Marrakesh and Rose and Crown.

I like Marrakesh as well and Biergarten! I too was disappointed in LeCellier.

I'm a Marrakesh fan myself. :thumbsup2 Been there a couple of times and will probably go again the next time: food was always good, there's music and a dancer [and if either of the children going are girls, they might be invited out on the dance floor!], and you can't beat the decor; it's beautiful. :goodvibes

Our 8 year old loves Coral Reef, as well as San Angel (Mexico). Forget Morroco for us ~ the food is a bit too different. Also, Beirgarten is a blast! We love the entertainment and dancing!

Hello all!

I am all for Biergarten and Marakkesh. Both are good restaurants. We stayed away from the "chinese" and "mexican" restaurants.

The fish and chips in England are pretty good.

Enjoy!!

Foobs :cool1:

We loved Rose and Crown! We went for the first time last Sept and it has become an addition to our "must go" list.

I have ARs at Coral Reef, LeCellier, San Angel and Rose & Crown for my trip in 10 days

Another vote for Coral Reef and Marrakesh. Coral Reef for the beautiful views and Marrakesh for the food and belly dancing. Both are a lot of fun for all ages. Le Cellier......Plain Steakhouse IMHO.

I think Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, and Marrakesh are all worthy of consideration and roughly the same quality -- take your pick. Marrakesh has beautiful architecture as well as the belly dancer.

I'll also throw in a good word for Garden Grill -- a family tradition for us, and Akershus. I know, both character meals, but in each case the food is good and (almost) worth the price even without the characters.

Throwing in another vote for Biergarten! Plus, with eight of you, you'd have one table all to yourselves rather than sharing with strangers! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter