Other Resort Counter Services

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
So we are staying at Bay Lake Tower but my Son In Laws favorite counter service is Captain Cooks will we be able to ride monorail and eat there

Sure! You are welcome to eat at the quick service restaurant at any Disney resort using Disney transportation :)

(I agree with your son in law - it's one of my favorites! I love the meatballs...)

I was just double cling because I know things have been different since they opened back up

I was just double cling because I know things have been different since they opened back up
As long as you use Disney transportation, you can go anywhere that is open. You wouldn't be able to drive to Poly for Captain Cook's though.

Also the resort monorail was closing an hour after MK closes, so keep that in mind. But otherwise, yes you can go to other QS restaurants!

As long as you use Disney transportation, you can go anywhere that is open. You wouldn't be able to drive to Poly for Captain Cook's though.
As long as you have a reservation for table service, you can drive and park at the resort, correct? Obviously, with Capt Cooks being QS, they don't take reservations. Currently trying to figure out the food situation for our trip, as well.

As long as you have a reservation for table service, you can drive and park at the resort, correct? Obviously, with Capt Cooks being QS, they don't take reservations. Currently trying to figure out the food situation for our trip, as well.
Yes, if you have an ADR you are good to drive.

Regarding Captain Cooks, I'll be staying at the VGF and was hoping that one day I can go over to Captain Cook's on the path that goes from VGF to the Poly. I figured no one would be around to stop me. And one day I was planning to go to the Contempto Cafe at the Contemporary via the MK walkway and then the walkway over to the Contemporary (BTW, if anyone's wondering about all that walking, I'll be on an ECV so I don't mind the ride). Do my plans sound OK?

Regarding Captain Cooks, I'll be staying at the VGF and was hoping that one day I can go over to Captain Cook's on the path that goes from VGF to the Poly. I figured no one would be around to stop me. And one day I was planning to go to the Contempto Cafe at the Contemporary via the MK walkway and then the walkway over to the Contemporary (BTW, if anyone's wondering about all that walking, I'll be on an ECV so I don't mind the ride). Do my plans sound OK?

I've walked back and forth from MK to CR several times recently without any issues. The only people you'll pass are the MK security and temp check folks. IME, there is a lot of traffic coming and going from CR so checking people at the door would create a huge backlog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter