Other Rental Home Locations

higgin704

Mouseketeer
We are looking to rent a 3/4 br home on our next trip. Most of the properties that we have looked at are in the 192 area (Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills, Formosa Gardens etc) Are there any rental communities on the other side, near downtown disney or along rt 535 that are not near 192? If so, does anyone have any community names to look up for properties.

Thanks

I had already looked through some maps, is there a reason there are none in the area of 535 and downtown disney? I have only been out that way once or twice but I seem to remember plenty of communities out that way, are they just not rental communities?

Higgins704,I know the first time I was looking for a rental home I posted here too looking for one near Universal Studios.I was told there were none in that area.We ended up renting a home in Hampton Lakes.Which is off 192 on US 27.It was great.We really liked that area alot.It was at least a 30 minute drive to Universal Studios but that was OK with us.
I do not know of any houses for rent in the 535 area.Maybe someone else can help??
Debbie

It all depends on the county and whether they allow short term rentals if they don't you can't rent .Most of the homes will be in Osceola ,Polk and lake as these allow owners to rent out for short term.

As Debden says the homes on the 27 aren't that far away from everything so don't discount them .Look for communiites such as
lake Davenport Estates ,esprit , lake Davenport hampton lakes or Highland reserve .

Hi,
we have owned in Emerald Island and are quite familiar with the area. There is one older but nice developm ent called Indian Wells which is over off 535 and about the closest to SWorld and Universal as you can get in a home. I am not at all familiar with any homes there, so I would search carefully.

To be honest the drive from out on hwy 27 is pretty hefty to SW and Universal and there are lots of properties in the areas you mentioned as well as Lindfields that will get you on I-4 to SWorld and Universal in a lot less time.

But, heck your on vacation and maybe extra minutes is not a big deal.....

Good luck

Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter