So far this is what we have decided:
Arrive on March 4 - check in, get some groceries, go to Downtown Disney
March 5 - Epcot
March 6 - MK
March 7 - MGM
March 8 - AK with Donald's Breakfast at 8:00
March 9 - Sea World
March 10 - Seal World

Schedule is subject to change depending on the weather. :thumbsup2 And we may swap our Epcot and MGM days so we can catch the ESPN weekend, haven't decided yet.

Going March 5 - 11, first stay at WL :)

Mon 3/6 - EPCOT
Tue 3/7 - Golf and Pool or DTD
Wed 3/8 MK
Thur 3/9 - Golf and Pool or DTD
Fri - MGM
Sat - AK

o2bacelt said:
Hey ougrad86!

We'll be in MGM and MK the same as you...

We're from Northern Virginia too, we're out in Manassas, where are you?

I read this thread before answering you - 4 of us from the metro area.
I live in Sterling and work in Dulles. We're practically next door neighbors :) !

We're going from March 4th-14th! :banana:

4th and 14th are pretty much travel days, leaving us really only 9 days there. We only have 2 ADR's so far--PSB one morning, and dinner at Le Cellier one evening. We're planning to hit each park at least once, and do plan on going out to the Space Centre one day. Possibly Sea World also. Oh, and some outlet shopping. Hmmmmm......9 days isn't looking like long enough! Better get planning the next trip! ;)

ougrad86 said:
I read this thread before answering you - 4 of us from the metro area.
I live in Sterling and work in Dulles. We're practically next door neighbors :) !

Too funny, my hubby works in Dulles and in 2007 we have hopes of buying a house out where you are!

Boy the internet makes the planet a lot smaller... I would have never have thought that when I was a kid and computers filled entire rooms.

Soprano said:
We're in Orlando Feb 27th -March 16th.

We normally split our time up while on holiday between parks and rest/shopping days. Thanks for the Cheerleader reminder for which days to avoid.

My inlaws are coming over from Dorset for their first time.

I think my hubby will want to be at R&C at least three or four times for a good beer. Maybe we'll see you there.

To answer your question about being at WDW in March. Yep, I'll be there for a brief stay at POFQ, March 17-20. A solo trip for me this time. Main reason for making the trip is to see a couple of spring training baseball games, but will visit all four theme parks as well.

Enjoy.

I'll be in Orlando for a conference March 7 - 12, but not doing any parks. Planning to do Jellyrolls one night, and maybe Pleasure Island. Also planning lots of shopping!

o2bacelt said:
Too funny, my hubby works in Dulles and in 2007 we have hopes of buying a house out where you are!

Boy the internet makes the planet a lot smaller... I would have never have thought that when I was a kid and computers filled entire rooms.

Too funny, hearing you say "out where you are" about Sterling. DH works in Arlington and we are really "out" here in Charles Town. But we could afford to buy a house and have me stay home with the boys, and take a trip to WDW, so I guess it is worth it. I suppose I'd have to ask him though. I used to teach in Loudoun.

Wannabe@WDW- My girls cheer for Tumblebeez. My girls are new to cheerleading this year. They love it. I have 2 girls on Mini Level 1 and one on the tiny cheer team. I hope we do well next month. We are so excited! I will watch for your squad when we go!
Good Luck!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

hehe, a lot of Northern Virginians in the Disboards.

We'll be in Orlando March 3-10th. Can't wait!

cwnhokie,

Which one of you went to Tech? I was there in '90 and '91. Now that was out there back then. :)

How is Charlestown? I wouldn't mind living out there if the commute wasn't horrible for DH. I don't know how long we're going to stay in VA, hubby is English and we've considered going back to his home when our DD is ready for school. I love where his parents live and would love to live there.

cgcruz said:
hehe, a lot of Northern Virginians in the Disboards.

We'll be in Orlando March 3-10th. Can't wait!

Looks like we aren't leaving many back home. :teeth:

I'll be there 3/4-3/11. :cool1: My mom, sis and I will spend 4 days in the parks and probably head over to Daytona Beach for Bike Week one day. Just a heads up for everyone, it's Bike Week which means lots of motorcycles around. The majority of the crowd will be in Daytona but they like to stay in Orlando too. Anyways, we're not sure what we're doing with our other day. We'll hit Downtown Disney on Saturday when we get in just because we need to walk around a bit after being in the car so long. Anyways, I'll have my lime green Mickey head with my user name on so feel free to say hi! :wave:

o2bacelt said:
cwnhokie,

Which one of you went to Tech? I was there in '90 and '91. Now that was out there back then. :)

How is Charlestown? I wouldn't mind living out there if the commute wasn't horrible for DH. I don't know how long we're going to stay in VA, hubby is English and we've considered going back to his home when our DD is ready for school. I love where his parents live and would love to live there.

We both went to Tech, we were there from 93 til 99, I did 2 years of undergrad there, 2 years of work and then 2 years for the masters. We would love to move back there some day. DH is really getting tired of the commute to Arlington, he's wants to get moved to a project in Ashburn because it's "only" 50 mins. away. He says the commute isn't too bad if he leaves really early and comes home really early, but that doesn't seem to happen often. But he does work from home one or two days a week. Look for us in WDW we'll either be wearing one of the tshirts i've made from ideas i've gotten on the dis or vt stuff, that's the only casual gear we own.

ETA: I just noticed I'm wearing a tech shirt in the picture in my signature, hee hee,

... and here's another DC area family that's headed to WDW March 4th - 12th

Our plans:
March 5th - AK
March 6th - MK
March 7th - EP
March 8th - MGM
March 9th - MK
March 10th - EP
March 11th - MGM

I've got one question regarding the cheerleading competetitions at MGM (on the 11th?). Can park visitors get in to watch? My DDs: 5, 8 & 9 would love to check it out.

We'll be there March 27-April 1. I'm counting the days and driving my DH nuts with all the books and all the time I'm spending on the Internet... We're camping at FW so I hope the weather is good. We've never been on spring break....

Can't wait....

For me it's a 14 day trip in March and I can't wait...

I hit every park atleast twice since I'm traveling with 2 different people, arriving with one and leaving with the other.

I've got one question regarding the cheerleading competetitions at MGM (on the 11th?). Can park visitors get in to watch? My DDs: 5, 8 & 9 would love to check it out.
When we were there during the competition 2 years ago, we were able to watch a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter