• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Other collections?

WOW Jessbell, that is so fun! I love your stuff! I've only got about 8 of those mini snowglobes...the only thing I don't like about them is that some of them have those stupid bubbles on the top now. :sad2: Oh yes, and the prints are super-cute too (now I really want to go buy some, haha!)! Thanks for sharing your amazing collection.

The figurine of Mickey and Minnie in the car on your stove is it musical? I collect disney characters in cars but I haven't ever seen that one!!!

Jessbell34 I love those prints on your wall! Your collection is wonderful!

Thank you! The lithographs from the Disney Store years ago when you could pre-order the DVD and they would come with four lithographs. I have quite a few... not enough wall space though.
WOW Jessbell, that is so fun! I love your stuff! I've only got about 8 of those mini snowglobes...the only thing I don't like about them is that some of them have those stupid bubbles on the top now. :sad2: Oh yes, and the prints are super-cute too (now I really want to go buy some, haha!)! Thanks for sharing your amazing collection.

Thanks, yes quite a few of my mini snowglobes have little bubbles are the top, but that is unavoidable after time with any snowglobe.

The figurine of Mickey and Minnie in the car on your stove is it musical? I collect disney characters in cars but I haven't ever seen that one!!!

I got the Mickey and Minnie in the Car last year at WDW, it is actually a salt and pepper shaker. Mickey (salt) and Minnie (pepper) comes out of the car so they can be used. It came from the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney.

Jessbell34 I love those prints on your wall! Your collection is wonderful!

Oh, I almost forgot! These prints I made from an old calendar I cut up. I put white photo paper behind the cut-ups and framed them to make them look similar to my official lithographs.

100_0695.jpg

That is sooo cool. I loved your canisters in the kitchen as well. And where did you get a Mickey toaster?

awsome collections, keep more pictures coming, it helps give me ideas on how to set mine up:dance3:

Jessbell34 very nice. I like the tapastry over your bed.

Jessbell34 I absolutely love your collection! I hope one day my disney collection is as wonderful as yours.

I collect the larger snow globes. I have about 25 of them. I also have tones of kitchen items: cookie jars, canisters, trivets, salt and pepper shakers, etc. I also have lots of plushies. I tend to buy lots of stitch items too!

One day my house will be filled with everything Disney! :cloud9:

I am a pin addict, but it doesn't stop there. I have a TON of Disney plush and I mean a TON. I also collect Pirates of the Caribbean figures so let me see if I can't dig up a few pics of that.

DSCN2971.jpg

DSCN2972.jpg

DSCN2973.jpg

DSCN2974.jpg

DSCN2975.jpg

DSCN2976.jpg

DSCN2977.jpg

My two huge talking Jack Sparrows.

DSCN2311.jpg

I also LOVE my villains and this girl down the street from me is a HUGE villains collector and she has a yard sale every year so this is some stuff I got from her including my best scores the villains dolls!

DSCN1180.jpg

This amazing poster already framed

DSCN1185.jpg

These Nightmare dolls plus the plush versions of Jack and Sally

DSCN1186.jpg

These action figures still MIP

DSCN1187.jpg

This awesome Jack backpack

DSCN1188.jpg

Patches, stickers and pins

DSCN1189.jpg

Disney Villains pic frame and clock

DSCN1192.jpg

Better pics of my Disney Dolls

DSCN2292.jpg

DSCN2294.jpg

DSCN2297.jpg

DSCN2302.jpg

DSCN2304.jpg

DSCN2306.jpg

I also love those little chac fig sets I have the nightmare before christmas one, the villains one, and ariel and her sisters, I have tons of stuff, purses and wallets, shirts, hoodies, and other disney dolls as well, sleeping beauty, mulan, ariel, TONS of Diney Fairy merch even though I'm not a Tink fan and so on. Chances are though if it's Villains especially the Snow Queen or Captain Hook have it, ditto with POTC. I also have a gorgeous cookie jar with The Snow Queen, Maleficent, and Ursula on it. I buy my Mom the Salt and Pepper shakers from Disney so she has quite a collection of those.

NBC!
Love the film!
I collect movie posters, I have a couple of Original NBC, but I'd love the lenticular! But that would cost a small fortune!
Here's a few that I have:
IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

I have a pretty big pin collection but I also collect the cels, snowglobes, and have a collection from the 999 happy haunts events.

Currently all in storage until I sell my house and get a bigger one for more displaying space! :cool1:

I collect pins, although I'm getting out of that somewhat (this will be the first trip that I haven't traded pins in a long while). I also have quite a few Mickey and Minnie watches (six? seven?). My DS 13 collects the plush Mickeys -- he has more than 30 at this point, I think. Non-Disney -- I collect handmade teapots (and don't drink tea, just love the shape); we used to collect Liberty Falls houses, similar to but much smaller than Dept. 56 -- we have over 120 items; and at Christmas I collect snowmen items, including several Jim Shore. My husband rolls his eyes.

Erin:rolleyes1

Great thread!

I love looking at everyone's toys.

This is my wife's ring box
Mickeybox.jpg
Mickeyboxopen.jpg

I'm a big fan of the old 20,000 Leagues ride :)
Disboarddeskshot.jpg

NewGREENSUBbestshot.jpg
atlantis1.jpg
globe.jpg

Armani's Tinker Bell is beautifully detailed... She's fantastic!
tinkonbothsidesofcomputer.jpg

Mickey.jpg

I bought this little bank from the Magic Shop on Main Street back in the 1970's when I was six years old. The creepy glow-in the dark hand sneaks out of the box and snatches the coin. I miss the Magic Shop...that was the best store on Main Street when MK first opened.
LittleBlackBox.jpg

I only have 5 pins (my entire collection fits on one post-it) LOL
Disneypins.jpg

I've enjoyed looking at everyones wonderful collections. Therefore, I've decided to post some of my collection. They are a little random but the majority of my collection is large snowglobes and plushes.

I will start with my computer room:
Mickey Plushes & Jumbo Stitch Pin...
DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Random Plushes:
DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Stitch Plushes & Statues
DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Disney Photos & Frames
DSC_0091.jpg

Continued...

Stitch Statue...
DSC_0101.jpg

A few things from my bedroom...
Shelf of plushes, snowglobes, photo frames, and plate
DSC_0102.jpg

Close Ups...
DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

Living Room Items...
DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Home made disney photo frames...
DSC_0108.jpg

Continued...

Kitchen Items...
DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

Guest Bedroom...
This room has a lot of tinkerbell and pink disney items
DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

The cutest rug ever
DSC_0858.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

Continued

Coin Collection:
DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg

My pride and joy...
The large snowglobe collection...
My Curio Cabinet:
DSC_0833.jpg

Close up of the globes:
DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter