OT:Winnipeg...where to live??

We are as far west as you can go in Charleswood. The far end of Taylor is 20 minutes drive. We do it everyday for Swim practice. Charleswood has larger lots, and more trees than the other areas mentioned for the most part. You do have to watch in the early evening as there are a deer all over the place.

The house across the street just went up yesterday with a couple moving back to Ottawa, 60 ft by 100 ft lot bi-level probably 1200 square feet $ 209,000 a little less than we expected.

Just behind us on the river though you can find the 3500 sq foot houses for 399 to 500.

Good Luck

My husband has done it many times, and he advises going thru the U.S. The Thunder Bay route is not bad if it's summer, but much slower when the weather is "iffy".

Does he go thru Chicago or up on top of the lake thru Deluth??? CAA is recommending the second but I was thinking that sticking to the interstates would be better.

Highway 2 I think it is from Duluth to Grand Forks is just as good as I-94, from Minneapolis, you also get to avoid the Outlet Mall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter