OT....Who's been to the Pop Go The Wiggles tour this year? Opinions?

BridetobeDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi, I just bought tickets today for my family to go to the Wiggles concert in Atlanta in November. I'm happy but bummed out at the same time. My parents and brother wanted to come with us to see my DS's excitement. I was on the computer before 10 am waiting to get good tickets. Well, I didn't realize how hard it is to get 6 tickets together. I should have took the very first seats offered to me on ticketmaster, but I didn't because I wanted closer and hoped to try again for better seats. The seats kept getting further and further from the stage and I panicked. I called my mom and she told me to try to find three tickets so at least we would be close for DS to see them on stage. I did that and was only able to get F6 row B for the three of us. That's still on the floor but in the back. I called the venue office and they said that I am actually only 8 rows from the stage. The first section is row A - F and then a nine foot aisle and then my section.

Will DS be able to see, based on any wiggles concerts you've been to in the past?

Do parents stay seated so that little ones can see? (I hope)

Are all areas on the floor close to the stage for this tour?

Do they come out into the audience so that more people can see them? (I'm hoping the nine foot aisle is for the big red car to drive by us)

If anyone can give me some insight into this concert I would greatly appreciate it. I have looked it up on youtube and photobucket/flickr pictures already.

Thanks! Have a Wiggly Day!:laughing:

We took two of our kids last year to see them at Gwinnett Arena. I think we were seated probably about where you are on the floor. Our son was 3 and daughter 6 at the time and both could see with no problem. The grown-ups mostly stayed seated. They did not let the kids dance in the aisles, they were quite strict about it. The BR Car did not leave the stage, but the Wiggles did (I could have reached out and touched Anthony! :lovestruc ) and so did the dancers quite a few times. We brought roses for Dorothy and a bone for Wags which the dancers came around and got at some point. We thought our son would be dancing all over the place, but he was totally star stuck. He just stared at the stage the whole time, I don't think he even blinked! He was purely in awe. Get there early, the lines for the souvies was quite long. They had shirts, featherswords, backpacks, light up BRCar wands, hats, stuffed Dorothys, etc. My son still uses his backpack and sleeps with his wand! I am sure you will have a great time!

Thank you so much!! I needed this advice so bad. I feel so much better. I was worried that Tyson would not be able to see. That's such a great idea to bring a rose and a bone! I think we'll do that too! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the light up wand? Were the souvies very expensive? I'm so much more excited now knowing he'll be able to enjoy it.

We went in August to the Patriot Center in Vriginia. We were not sitting floor level but I could see all the little ones dancing near the stage. The Big Red Car never did come off the stage. In fact they had to push it because it was broken. LOL. My girls loved the show. The Wiggles came through the crowd shaking hands. They read out loud all of the signs that were being held up in the audience (that they could see). Even if you never bought the Pop Goes the Wiggles DVD you will still be fine. They sing some of the nursry rhymes but mostly the popular Wiggles songs that we know and love :) Have fun!!!

This tour is coming to my town on the day we arrive in Florida. I'm bummed because my son is all about The Wiggles...I just can't believe the bad luck.

Have fun!

We went in August to the Patriot Center in Vriginia. We were not sitting floor level but I could see all the little ones dancing near the stage. The Big Red Car never did come off the stage. In fact they had to push it because it was broken. LOL. My girls loved the show. The Wiggles came through the crowd shaking hands. They read out loud all of the signs that were being held up in the audience (that they could see). Even if you never bought the Pop Goes the Wiggles DVD you will still be fine. They sing some of the nursry rhymes but mostly the popular Wiggles songs that we know and love :) Have fun!!!

Thanks for the info! Oh, I know all the songs! LOL We watch multiple DVDs everyday including Pop go the Wiggles and You make me feel like dancing (Which is my personal favorite) So they have the seating set up so that you have a view no matter what right?

This tour is coming to my town on the day we arrive in Florida. I'm bummed because my son is all about The Wiggles...I just can't believe the bad luck.

Have fun!

That's so sad...but you are going to Florida so it's still a good day. Tyson is obsessed and I'm glad they're adding fall tour dates. We thought they were only touring this summer. Honestly, I love them too! I think Sam was such a good addition to the group. Have fun on vacation!!

Thank you so much!! I needed this advice so bad. I feel so much better. I was worried that Tyson would not be able to see. That's such a great idea to bring a rose and a bone! I think we'll do that too! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the light up wand? Were the souvies very expensive? I'm so much more excited now knowing he'll be able to enjoy it.

I'm trying to remember how much the stuff was... It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't overly expensive either. I want to say the wand was $10? The shirts were like $15, the backpack $20 or $22? We bought ds several things (dd picked out a feathersword, $18 maybe) since it's gotten very hard to find Wiggles merchandise in the stores. He had been wanting a Wiggles backpack, but no one had them. As a matter of fact, he used it today to pack up toys for a weekend visit to Grandma's!

I remembered that two dads had dressed as Anthony and they were brought up on stage to "perform" with the real Anthony. It was too cute! We also cracked up when Murray broke into "Stairway to Heaven" during one of his solos! You will have a great time!

we went to go see The Wiggles and LOVED IT! We aren't huge Wiggles fans in our house but went with my neice and nephew who are! I can't believe how much fun it was. Like the OP, we weren't on the floor but I could see that the kids on the floor had no problem seeing the stage. Actually many of the kids didn't even stay in their seat, they were up dancing in front of the stage. We will def. get floor seats next time!
And I agree....bring a rose for Dorothy and a bone for Wags. Anthony also read every single poster/sign that they had on the floor too! It was too cute!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter