• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT-Where is the old gang?

Hi-
Still here. I've become obsessed the past couple of months planning our trip next summer. Still doing all the programs.:teeth:

I'm still here too! I'm glad to see people posting again. The rewards board was my first "home" here on the DIS back in 2001! I'll have a white russian if you're still pouring! ;) We hope to have a baby next year so I'd better enjoy a drink while I can! ;)

Hi! I just havent had much time for RPing so I havent posted much. Was thinking about you all today though so thought I would stop by. :)

Aw schucks - did y'all miss little ol' me?

Well, I'll tell you where I've been - here, there and except for my 11 day trip to see ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo , I really haven't been anywhere in particular.

I'm really having a hard time with it being the end of October though!!:eek: Where has this year gone?

I'll pass on the Adult beverage. Instead could I have a very large mug of hot chocolate with extra mashmallows and some cinnamon toast? Does anybody else dip their toast in the hot chocolate? Yum!!

I haven't been here in quite a while! DH retired, & we moved to FL, so I've been busy both with the move, & visiting Mickey! Haven't had much time indoors on the computer because in between the hurricanes, it's been too nice here to stay inside! :sunny:

I've been spending a lot of my time on the WISH board trying to get healthy. My mother always told me that the older I got the harder that would be. I never believed her when I was younger, but boy was she ever right!

Anybody visiting the WDW area & looking for a DIS MEET send me a PM. DH & I are always looking for an excuse to visit WDW - not that we need an excuse to do that!

I haven't been around because I haven't felt like RPing lately, believe it or not. Guess I got a little tired of all the clicking. And I was busy getting Christmas shopping and stuff done, so I've be reading *GASP* a different web site!

All that and trying to handle two little kids has been a little exhausting lately. Not to mention the medication iduced (IMO) insomnia.

It seems once October/Halloween comes around I don't get much of a break until the kids' birthdays are over in March! Hopefully I'll get a chance to stop in now and then.

Well, since I'm supposed to be up in about 4 hours, I should probably drag my sorry self up to bed! Kids have swimming lessons in the morning.

I'm still here! :) I've been busy working two jobs and being in school full-time (I returned to college last fall to study Education). I've been RPing, just not as frequently as I used to. I miss RPing and my buddies here on the RP board. I hope to make a 'full time' return to RPing after the holidays.

{{{Hugs}}}, everyone!

I am here! I haven't been RPing much lately so I haven't been posting to the board, but I am always lurking in the shadows! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter