• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Where do I find Buzz/Toy Story Bedding?

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
DS will be moving rooms due to #3 due in September. New room, new bed, the works. He loves Buzz and Toy Story but I can't find the bedding anywhere. Any ideas or suggestions?:confused3

I found that too, but oddly enough it isn't a complete bed set. No top sheet or sham or bed skirt.....

Use a combination of character and solid bedding. It actually looks better than all patterned! *LOL*

Then add some additional themed accents--which could be your DS's toys, a lamp, prints, etc.

We too did a Toy Story room after it wasn't super popular anymore in stores. I actually ended up finding a comforter at our local thrift store with Buzz on one side and Woody on the other. We did solid color sheets. Ebay did have a lot of options though too if you searched - some full sets, some partial. We did the comforter and then got some solid toss pillows - Orange and lime green, I did the accessories in the room with fun solid bright colors (purples, red, navy etc) and got those character cling stickers to go on the walls and on his headboard, ceiling fan, closet, dresser etc, so that when we were done with that character set, I could just peel them down. I did find a cool retro-looking glass table with a lamp in it at Slumberland Clearance as well as a red rocketship nightlight. Ikea had a moon and star wall nightlight set too, that kind of also became wall art along with a planets and rocket mobile (all pretty low priced at Ikea). All in all, it turned out really cute without having to spend a ton, and now that we are onto Cars, it ws just swapping out the stickers and a new blanket to switch it around. For boys, keeping the solid bright colors will go with just about any character set up they decide they need that year, and will grow with them when the character obsession is done. We got those fabric storage drawers etc, CD holders - those were all just solid colors.

Hope that helps you out!!

My son had a toy story room when he was 3yr old. We had stickers and border for the walls all from home depot. But that was 4yrs ago. I did see some borders on disney shopping .com awhile ago. I think I still have the curtains ,homemade buzz lightyear ones and I have an area rug w/ buzz light year. PM me if you would be interested in them.

I had taken pictures of the toy story bedroom described above, but apparently most of them reside on the PC that is dead right now. I did find this one though that shows the comforter, throw pillows, nightlights. He has a loft bed is why it is so tall. The key is thinking outside the box, and not necessarily relying on everything that specifically says Disney/Pixar on it. I know with multiple kids, you may not have the most shopping time in the world, but even Target and other discount stores have much of the basic solid colored stuff and then you only have to find a couple of cute pics and get the wall clings (I think we got ours at Home Depot). Have fun! PM me if you need any more details. :goodvibes

21811P1190005-small.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter