OT--What does your screen name mean?

Church Pilot!!! Nothing like knowing you are prayed up when you fly!!

Mine's for Jayne Mansfield--my favorite 50's bombshell. I use it for everything anymore just 'cause it's too hard to remember the unique names you dream up for every differrent message board. Believe me I've had problems with too many.

I would just be insulting everyone's intelligence if I even explained mine! LOL

mine is boring and unimaginative. I had no idea I would be around this long when I registered.;)

My kids are Evan & Madeleine. On the CL parent forum, I go by EvanMaddieMom, and I thought changing it to EvanMaddieMouse for a Disney board was a funny idea.

Mine works like a license plate ----- pyrxtc ------ pure ecstasy. I'm normally a very happy person who likes to be happy. And more personal reasons above that. I have been pyrxtc since I first used internet on a computer regularly in 1997.

Pretty self explanatory...Although I consider myself very much a Tigger, Eeyore is my GUY:goodvibes
I have always had a warm spot for him, I guess I just always felt he needed me more :)

Lauren

Mine works like a license plate ----- pyrxtc ------ pure ecstasy. I'm normally a very happy person who likes to be happy. And more personal reasons above that. I have been pyrxtc since I first used internet on a computer regularly in 1997.

and I always thought your username had something to do with your love of cookware:rotfl:

:lmao:
and I always thought your username had something to do with your love of cookware:rotfl:

So funny! I know - I was trying to pronounce the "pyr.." like "Pie". I thought, WOW she must be a professional baker or something!! :rotfl: :confused3

Oh yeah, my name is a nick name from my highschool days. My name was always mispelled and horribly mispronounced by subsitutes ((and still is this day...)). They always called me Grendal, because it was familiar or something... You know like the beast in Beowolf... So, a boy in my math class called me "grendal-lynn" to make it a nicer form of a monster mixed with gwendolyn?? Not really sure... It was 13+ years ago now... Anyway, it stuck - especially with my sisters, and here I am - Grendalynn! :)

I've always loved wolves and I wanted a Disney character for a Disney board. Surprisingly, *The Big Bad Wolf* wasn't already taken. :cool1: I guess nobody else loves the Big Bad Wolf. :confused:

I, like several others, used a previous email name, and now wished I had thought longer about it! But anyway...

amsyw is actually wysma backward. When I 1st got an email account years ago I signed up as wysma which was short for Wyatt's Mom. But then I had several people think I thought I was a Wise Mom. I wasn't very imaginative and just flipped it backward. Now most people think my name is Amy. :rolleyes: I have added children to my life, but amsyw has just stuck.

We should petition dis boards leaders to allow a "do-over" and let us change our names to something more fitting! Mine would have something to do with Beauty and the Beast!! :thumbsup2

Mine is the nickname we call our cat when we really want him to come -- his name is Worf, Worfiedoodles means there's something he's going to like, like getting brushed or a treat.

As a mom with a couple of busy three sport kids, and a triathlete husband, I'm ALWAYS doing laundry. Therefore, some days I fell as though L(laundry) is my life!:laundy:

Mine's not very "Disney"-ish though. My first name is Nicki -- which has led to many nicknames :rolleyes: One of which is Nickelodeon -- hence, nic-L-O-D-N.

Mine is mine and my 1st daughters initials. Christine Elaine / Elaina Marie Yu S.

My best friend called me "Mighty Mom" the first time she saw me lift my son's 50lb wheelchair and load it into my Suburban all by myself.

I'm freakishly strong for a girl. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter