OT~~WDWMom...

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I just LOVE your new tagline! ;):p

By the way, have you thought about Disney in June yet?? We really need to decide where we are going to meet up!! I am so excited, only a few more weeks to go!! :)

Bumping up for her because I know she hasn't been here lately!! :)

Can't wait to see her new tag! I could do a search, but I'm just too lazy this AM. ::yes::

I have a new tagline???? I guess I will have to check my post when I am done.

Been working out in the yard a lot these days. It is not easy trying to start from scratch with a new house, but it is really taking shape.

I have thought about June quite a bit. Talked to DH and said to do whatever I want. Now that we are a one mortgage family these days he is so much more agreeable. LOL

I think we need to go somewhere for drinks. I think that is appropriate for us here. Jellyrolls is always fun but not easy to talk in b/c it is loud. Maybe afterwards.

We will be at OKW the 16-22 then checking into BCV on the 22-24. Being in a villa I have access to a blender, ice and glasses.... I am pretty sure there is a place where they sell all the ingredience for margaritias. I am game for anything. We're on vacation and I can do anything I want so if you have any great ideas let me know.

Sue

Ok....I know I haven't been around long, but I thought I finally had all the abbreviations down. You guys have stumped me. What is RP?

:confused:

I guess being the newbie drinks are on me today. What will ya'll have????

I'm in the mood for glass of wine in the hottub. Been shoveling rocks this morning.

I am at work right now (Yes, I am surfing while working!:p) so I am going to think about where we can meet...I will be there June 13-22nd, but the 13th and 22nd are out...so anyday after that...I was thinking like that Friday night maybe...we could do Kimonos for one drink and then do Jellyrolls after? How does that sound?

Let me know :)

Are we still celebrating the newest member?:p I will have a Baileys please!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter