OT: Watch TLC Wednesday night....Disney related

diznee25

Disney all the time
TLC is airing a new show on Wednesday night called 'My Crazy Obsession.' There will be 2 episodes airing back-to-back starting at 10pm est. (Check local listings.) The second episode features a woman who collects Mickey memorabilia.

How can she be crazy?! Collecting Mickey memorabilia is awesome! :goodvibes

Guess we'll have to wait and see...

diznee25

Did anyone end up watching this??

As my DH and I were watching the woman show off her Mickey Mouse collection, my husband says to me, "Is it weird that I find this completely normal?" :lmao:

We are such huge Disney fans....we were so jealous of her collection! My husband got on google and started searching for some of the items she had.

On the other hand, we thought the Cabbage Patch collectors were crazy! Now I grew up with Cabbage Patch dolls and absolutely love them. The collection of 5,000 dolls is ok, what I found a bit crazy was the couple talking to the dolls....and talking for them!! That was pretty funny! :scared1:

diznee25

I saw that! They ran out of room when they moved to their condo in Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They moved to be close to the magic!

Thanks for the info - I missed it the night it was on but hope to catch it either on demand or if they replay it. I also find nothing strange collecting Disney stuff - and yes my DH agrees with me. I am surprised none of my friends saw it can called me to kid me about it.

Linda

The mickey mouse one wasn't really bad. I would say the only crazy part of that was moving so far to be close to Disney world. but hey i looked like it really worked for them.

The cabbage patch kids was fine until they started talking for them umm weird. and the rides for the "kids" and playdates wow!

The mickey mouse one wasn't really bad. I would say the only crazy part of that was moving so far to be close to Disney world. but hey i looked like it really worked for them.

The cabbage patch kids was fine until they started talking for them umm weird. and the rides for the "kids" and playdates wow!

Thanks for the info. I will watch this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter