• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Tsum tsum - UK stock in Clintons!!

Oooh £3 is really good!

We went into town today and was hoping to get one but our Clinton's was shut so I just had to gaze longingly through the windows!

:rotfl2:

Slightly off topic - but if you, like us, have collected a few tsum tsums from DLP or another Disney park, you may be interested to know that Clintons cards have started to stock them in the UK. Yes, we were totally shocked today when we saw them advertised in the window and right next door to a Disney Store no less - who had no stock at all and don't appear to be stocking! Very odd.

To be fair they only had a limited no of characters - Minnie, Mickey, Pooh, Eeyore, Marie, Donald, Daisy and Tigger only.

Small were £3 which I think is a great price.
Medium were £15 and large £25.

My DDs got one each and they got a cute sticker each too!

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere!

oh - my - goodness. Guess where I'll be going on my day off this week????

So exciting!!! Can't wait to get to my local Clintons!!!
I read on their Twitter feed that they'll be extending their range in due course with, for example, Stitch coming next month :yay:

They've got them on their website too if you can't get to a store. Not sure how much delivery would be though. My DD's both got Eeyore today and added him to their 'stacks' on their bookshelves! We are hoping for some 'different' characters at WDW in the summer - at least they won't take up much room in the case! :teeth:

Been in the St Stephens, hull store, and bought pooh, tigger, eyore, Donald, daisy and Marie, she said they are very popular, she also gave me 16 stickers which show the next batch of dumbo, piglet, lady, chip, dale, Pluto, goofy and stitch. She said that the next batch is released in March (a facebook page gives a date of 16th March and there is also a rumour on this page that batch 3 includes frozen characters, but stress this is only a rumour).

A question please ;) Those of you who have bought them, do they have a cardboard label with them like the ones in the parks saying Disney Parks or coming from the Disney Store TSUM TSUM and on the tags sewn into the Tsum Tsum do they say Disney Store or Disney Parks - Genuine - Original - Authentic ? Thank you for replies :goodvibes

the ones from Clintons have small cardboard labels (not as large as the cardboard labels on the ones sold in DLP) - they are tagged on the label "original Disney" with the Walt Disney hologram, and the barcode reads "Disney Tsum Tsum" and then the name of the one you have bought. They are made by "Posh Paws", made in China, and its Posh Paws which is on the label sewn onto the side of the Tsum Tsum itself.

Yes, ours were the same. I took off the cardboard labels so the girls can play with them. My DD2 in particular likes to have miniature tea parties with them - bless her! :lovestruc

Bev - great info about the new releases. Have to say though, I do find it odd that they haven't released them in a Disney Store!? :scared:

It is strange that a non disney shop is selling them first, but from my point of view it is better for me as they closed the disney shop in hull, so my nearest ones are York, Sheffield or Leeds.

the ones from Clintons have small cardboard labels (not as large as the cardboard labels on the ones sold in DLP) - they are tagged on the label "original Disney" with the Walt Disney hologram, and the barcode reads "Disney Tsum Tsum" and then the name of the one you have bought. They are made by "Posh Paws", made in China, and its Posh Paws which is on the label sewn onto the side of the Tsum Tsum itself.

Hi Carrie

Hope this helpsView attachment 78783

Thank you both so much :goodvibes That does help me make my mind up about buying them from elsewhere except the Disney store or at DLP.

Been in the St Stephens, hull store, and bought pooh, tigger, eyore, Donald, daisy and Marie, she said they are very popular, she also gave me 16 stickers which show the next batch of dumbo, piglet, lady, chip, dale, Pluto, goofy and stitch. She said that the next batch is released in March (a facebook page gives a date of 16th March and there is also a rumour on this page that batch 3 includes frozen characters, but stress this is only a rumour).

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me please which Facebook page you found the rumour regarding that the third collection of Tsum Tsum to be released at Clintons Cards will be Disney's Frozen. As this would be brilliant! Thank you! :D

Sorry not been on site all weekend, the Facebook page is a closed page you have to ask to join it is called Disney tsum tsum - buy,trade,sell

Looks like the next set of 8 are available at clintons, they are online to buy and some are stating they are already in shops, I know in hull clintons are stating they are very popular, so looks like they are releasing them earlier than planned.

They also appear to have been very popular at our Clinton's in town. Walked past yesterday and the stand is 3/4 empty!

I don't like the posh paws labels. Cheap name for a company. Wish it just said Disney or TsumTsum.

But seeing as mine are being manhandled by a toddler every day I'm not overly fussed really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter