OT - those with kids in the North East!

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
My friend is a photographer (just won a regional award) and is offering a fab New Year deal on kids photoshoots - £40 plus a free print.

And the little princess in the photo - belongs to me, my little Rosebug!

a>

Just thought it might be of interest to some people! Hope I was okay to post this!

We just had some taken in July last year so not looking to have any done at the moment really. Fab deal though :thumbsup2

The photo wasn't there when I looked before - she is just beautiful - so gorgeous! Looks just like you :-)

We just had some taken in July last year so not looking to have any done at the moment really. Fab deal though :thumbsup2

The photo wasn't there when I looked before - she is just beautiful - so gorgeous! Looks just like you :-)

Thanks - she is gorgeous but I am biased, she looks just like my mam as a child!! Well, if you ever want any done in the future, keep her in mind - she is brilliant (and I'm sure I could get you a discount!)

Aw if we lived in the North East I would be booking Such a lovely photo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter