OT: Tell me about Saturn Vue 2004

mitushib

DIS Veteran
Does anyone own one? I am thinking of buying one. Do u have any opinions goo bad or ugly? What kind of mileage are u getting?

We get close to 40, around 38.

But we have the 5 speed. I have heard the automatics get lower mileage.

We have a 2002 VUE and it still runs like the day we bought it.

Dawn

PS: The only thing I don't like about it is the wind noise. But I don't think you are going to get much quieter with that price range of car. We now have a Sequoia too and it is SO quiet compared to the VUE.

I have a 2003 Vue, V6 automatic. I wish I had gotten the manual. I get about 22-25 mph. I don't like how the automatic window controls are place. They are all around the gear selecter. I had all 4 tires replaced. Tonight I had it inspected and needed front brake pads.

I like it over all. It handles nicely in the snow.

I had a 2002 Vue and it was a LEMON...we returned it after a year for a 2003 model! This one was a BIT better, but still nothing to write home about. DH drove it to and from NYC every day and was only getting like 15 mpg. We traded that car in for a real economy car, since he really needed it to get to and from work.

We have a 2005 Vue and love it. We get about 25 - 28 mpg (we have the V6 automatic transmission) and have had no problems with it at all. (This is our third Saturn, though our first Vue and we have been very happy with them all and our dealer is great)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter