OT: Target Red Card Pharmacy Rewards Question

I filled the 5th script on 4/29 and received my voucher within a week or two. It was to expire 6/14, so probably roughly a month or 5 weeks from issue.

They return it to you so you can use it again the same day.

Let us know if it works. That would be great if it did, but it doesn't seem like it would be that great for Target.

I just read the fine print of the Pharmacy Rewards rules and it says "Limit one certificate or promotional code per transaction".

My thoughts exactly, which is why I questioned those two managers pretty hard about it. They were emphatic that yes, they allowed multiple Pharm Rewards to stack. I'll let you know in the next couple of weeks if I'm able to do it or not. Hopefully one of those two managers will be working and honor what they said for one transaction, even if they were wrong. I have two saved up and hope to get a third in a couple of weeks.

So you can get 5% off with a red card and possibly 5% off with a pharmacy reward coupon. Do they ever give any other coupons/codes/rewards that can then give you more the 10% off on disney gift cards ????

So you can get 5% off with a red card and possibly 5% off with a pharmacy reward coupon. Do they ever give any other coupons/codes/rewards that can then give you more the 10% off on disney gift cards ????

Never heard of any except the employee discount.

When using the Disney gift cards to buy your Disneyland tickets, how do you do it? Can you call to purchase them? I looked online and they only let you use one gift card at a time. I will be buying multiple so I need to figure out how to use them all at once!

My thoughts exactly, which is why I questioned those two managers pretty hard about it. They were emphatic that yes, they allowed multiple Pharm Rewards to stack. I'll let you know in the next couple of weeks if I'm able to do it or not. Hopefully one of those two managers will be working and honor what they said for one transaction, even if they were wrong. I have two saved up and hope to get a third in a couple of weeks.

I went today to try to stack three pharmacy rewards after reading this thread. It absolutely did not work for me. THe computer had a big red X through the screen that said the "DISCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN APPLIED". The cashier tried multiple times to do more than 1 of my discount cards.

Better luck to someone else but this was a bummer for me today.:confused3

Another pharmacy rewards question- I assume you can use coupons with the 5% coupon, but do I need to hand the cashier the pharmacy rewards coupon first, or all my other coupons, then the pharmacy rewards coupon? Maybe it doesn't matter either way.I am about to use my first pharmacy rewards, so I just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thanks in advance.

When using the Disney gift cards to buy your Disneyland tickets, how do you do it? Can you call to purchase them? I looked online and they only let you use one gift card at a time. I will be buying multiple so I need to figure out how to use them all at once!

Yes, you do need to call to purchase them in order to use multiple gift cards. Or wait and purchase them in person.

Another pharmacy rewards question- I assume you can use coupons with the 5% coupon, but do I need to hand the cashier the pharmacy rewards coupon first, or all my other coupons, then the pharmacy rewards coupon? Maybe it doesn't matter either way.I am about to use my first pharmacy rewards, so I just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thanks in advance.

I don't know that the order would matter? It is going to give you 5% off of your total purchase, and I am almost positive that it uses your total amount after coupons are deducted so I don't think the order would make a difference.

Yes, you do need to call to purchase them in order to use multiple gift cards. Or wait and purchase them in person.

I bought my tickets Friday evening at the Disney Store. I tried buying them over the phone twice and they wouldn't let me use more than 3 gift cards for my transaction. But everything worked fine at the Disney Store even though they weren't sure it would.

Actually, two Target managers told me that the Pharmacy Rewards CAN be stacked. One of them saw me buying a bunch of Disney gift cards using the Rewards and Red Card discount, and she suggested the idea of stacking Pharmacy Rewards to me. I asked if she was sure they stacked and she said yes, and another manager came by about that time and confirmed it as well. I haven't yet tried it but plan to within the next couple of weeks.

It worked! I just returned from Target where I was able to purchase $1750 worth of Disney gift cards for $1400, for a savings of 20%! I used 3 Pharmacy Rewards and my Red Debit Card. The store policy is that Rewards do not stack, and As a PP said, the system will only allow 1 Pharmacy Reward per transaction. However, I nicely explained to the cashier that two managers had approached me last time I made a large Disney gift card purchase and told me the Pharm Rewards would stack the last time I made a large gift card purchase, so he called a manager over. It was a very young manager who asked me who told me that and I said that I didn't remember their names, but had that receipt with me and told her the date it was and what they looked like. She said she knew exactly who I was referring to and she would honor it since I had been told they did stack. She was very nice about it, and even said she was going to Disney on Wed. Woo hoo!! She rang in the one Pharm Reward and then manually entered that same amount twice for the other two cards (without accounting for the difference for deducting the previous discounts so we saved more than just "stacking"). Then I was even more shocked when the entire $1400 went through on my Red Debit with no problems! Yay!! Too bad this was a one time deal and we can't stack Pharmacy Rewards all the time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter