• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT- Speakers for Home Theater (TV)

stitchmom

Earning My Ears
Hi-
I apologize for this being unrelated to DISney, but I am hoping that someone on this board can steer me in the right direction! :confused3 We just bought a 37" LCD widescreen HDTV from Circuit City. I guess the next step is to get some sort of receiver and speaker setup. Does anyone have any recommendations for what type of speakers to get? My DH and I don't need anything elaborate - just basic speakers for surround sound in a family room that is about 18 feet by 20 feet. TIA!

Congrats on your new purchase. My treat to myself in December was a Denon receiver and a pair of PSB speakers. Regardless of the model of speaker I would wholeheartedly recommend PSB speakers -- Canadian designed, made in China, but receiving rave reviews from the critics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter