• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT-Premier Designs Jewelry?

tinker&belle

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just wanted to post to see if anyone has any experience with this company. I went to a party tonight and really liked the product...anyone have positive/negative experiences buying from this company?

I own a number of pieces from Premier as the result of attending a famuily members party and being talked into having my own. I am happy with the pieces I have. I think for the most part they are above the costume pieces you'd find at dept stores but not the same as fine jewelrey (I did get a set of real amethyst earrings though). I have received numerous compliments on pieces that I have. The rep that we had brought along a huge display so I was able to see most pieces in person - I think their things show much better in real life than the catalog

I have had several parties and have also attended several parties. I have several pieces of Premier Design jewelry as well. I really like it. I agree with previous poster, the designs look better in person than in the catalog.

I have a good friend who has sold Premier for over 10 years. Consequently I've been to *lots* of parties and have a fiar amount fo the jewelry. It has held up well and seems to be pretty good quality. Obviously it's not heirloom jewelry, but fun fashion stuff. They have a great guarantee. Their hostess benefits are really awesome. If you have several items you like, I'd look into hosting a party.

I have one necklace and earring set (the silvertone one with dangly ovals and pastel colored beads). I get TONS of complements on them. When people say, I love your necklace, I say ME TOO! I'm usually a "vanilla" girl, solid color clothes, very plain jewelry, but I was admiring the necklace at a party and the rep said, oh you have to try that on, and it looked great. I've been wearing them maybe once a week for a few months and they show no wear at all. Like EOSmommy said, they do carry a guarantee, so I wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of that if they broke or became discolored. The reps do tell you to hold on to your receipt since it makes that repair/replacement process go much smoother.

I've bought a couple of pieces from them but felt like they're the same quality of fashion jewelry you could buy at Target, but more expensive. Both of the pieces I received were sterling silver plated and some of the sterling silver has worn off on both pieces, I didn't bother with going through the process of getting new ones or getting a refund. I bought a pair of silver toned earrings from Walmart last weekend for $5 and have received more compliments on those than I ever did either of the pieces I bought from Premier. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter