OT-Pray for our Coal Miners

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Please pray for our coal miners.We live in the area and everyone has friends and family that work in WV coal mines.This is very hard for everyone.Everyone in our area are like family and our phones have been ringing non stop since this happened.My brother in law has been on TV because he has his church open a few miles from the site and he like so many is a coal miner.Everyone is on pins and needles.My husband worked for 30 years in the coal mines and his brothers and nephews and other family and friends are still working in them.I know this is off topic,but I also know that the people from this disney site are friends also and please pray for these coal miners and their families.We all need it.Thank You.

Saw this on the news this morning. Such a tragedy. Will be praying for you all. :hug:

Adding my thoughts and prayers. There are several miners in our neighborhood but not from this specific mine. It is such a tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the families and friends. My Grandfather was killed in a coal mine explosion in Southern Illinois in 1951, leaving behind a wife, 17 year old daughter (my Mom) and a 9 year old son.
Such a tragedy!

sometimes it's easy to forget the unsung heroes that make up our wonderful country. May God bless these wonderful souls and their families. I hope that your community can feel all the love we all send to you. :hug:

Thank you everyone for your prayers.Some families have just been told their loved ones didn't make it and some still don't know.But the number is high and it doesn't look good,but we will never give up and we will keep the prayers going.I knew people from this site could be counted on.Thanks again,and keep up the prayers.

Please pray for our coal miners.We live in the area and everyone has friends and family that work in WV coal mines.This is very hard for everyone.Everyone in our area are like family and our phones have been ringing non stop since this happened.My brother in law has been on TV because he has his church open a few miles from the site and he like so many is a coal miner.Everyone is on pins and needles.My husband worked for 30 years in the coal mines and his brothers and nephews and other family and friends are still working in them.I know this is off topic,but I also know that the people from this disney site are friends also and please pray for these coal miners and their families.We all need it.Thank You.

:grouphug::grouphug:
I watched this on local tv this am (NY) it is so tragic....You are ALL in our prayers...we know what hardworking dedicated people these coal miners are!!!:grouphug::grouphug:

I don't live close to the mines, but they're in our thoughts as well. :grouphug:

Please pray for the Davis/Napper Families and their friends. My friend Joshua Napper and his uncle and cousin were all killed in the mine explosion. What a terrible loss for their family, losing 3 members all at the same time! Keep them in your prayers.

Josh leaves behind a young daughter. He was just 27 years old.

Prayers for the families, the missing miners and the whole community. Our thoughts are with the miners and their families.

we will be praying for your families and community to heal. God bless:hug:, always in our thoughts and prayers.

Yes, the blast happened not very far from the mine my father-in-law works in..... I have many coal miners in my family, and it's just such a way of life in this area that sometimes we tend to forget just how dangerous a job mining is. These men put their lives on the line every single day, to provide us the fuel to keep our electricity on. Please keep their families in your thoughts and prayers-- they have a long road ahead of them in the next few months.

I grew up just about 30 minutes from where this happened, although I live in another state now. My dad, grandfathers, uncles, cousins, etc have all been/are coal miners, so a tragedy like this really touches home. Earlier today, a partial list of the confirmed dead was released, and I sadly learned that I knew one of the men...I went to middle school with him. I talked to a friend today who still lives in the area, and one of the missing men is a good friend of her husband.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to the friends and families of all of the miners involved.

our thoughts are with your community during this terrible time. We are so sorry for every loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter