OT: Photobucket Bandwidth Exceeded?

Maggimus

DIS Veteran
Okay... am I the only one that has ever had this happen to them?

All of the photos I have ever posted, etc now say "photobucket bandwidtch exceeded"... are my photos ever going to go back to normal? Do i just need to wait until the date they tell me or do I have to go back and re-do everything?

:confused3 This is kinda strange..

I don't use Photobucket, but I checked their web site to find this:

Q: How often does my bandwidth usage reset?
A: Bandwidth resets each month on the anniversary of the day you originally registered. Example: you registered on the 5th of June - your bandwidth will reset on on 5th of each month. You can view your original registration day as well as your current bandwidth usage in your 'Account Options'. Please see the 'Member since' and 'Monthly bandwidth' fields..

Additionally, it appears Photobucket allows you to have 10 gigabytes of bandwidth each month (not February, but starting from your anniversary day - not *that* anniversary - your Photobucket anniversary, that is). 10 gigabytes means you'd have to serve up your signature pic 190,000 times or have your other wedding pictures viewed around 50,000 times. That makes your pictures very popular!

Do you think that means on the anniversary of my registration my photos will be available for view again?

I means the registration date that YOU registered. If you registered on January 1st, it will reset on February 1st.

You may want to get a couple of different accounts with them (just register it to different emails) to spread everything out a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter