OT-Our Niece In Colorado

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We got home from California Disneyana on Monday. On Wednesday we get an e-mail from DH sister that his niece (who is pregnant) and just moved to Colorado is having problems. The 3 months fetus has no life and they were going to do a procedure on Thursday. Since DH's sister and brother-in-law are from NJ, there were no planes flying anyway. So SIL and BIL drove to Colorado from NJ. We have not heard from them yet. Please keep our niece in your prayers.
Michele & Milton

Sorry to here that I will keep your family in my prayers.

TTFN Susan and Alicia

P.S. We met you on the Dizpins cruise.

Thanks Susan and Alicia.
From where we live, we can see the smoke from the World Trade Center Fires. Its been a bad week. One of my ex-coworkers from the company I am retired from is missing her brother...My sister's college roommate is missing her cousin....
Michele

Any update Michele?

Hope your SIL and BIL made the drive safely, and that, within the circumstances, your niece is managing.

Haven't heard anything yet. I have been leaving phone messages with their son in NJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter