OT..New TLC show...( i had the wrong time up)

Ariel8676

DIS Veteran
At 10pm on TLC Monday night there is a new show about a family that has 2 sets of twins and sextuplets..they are a great family, we know them well and my husband works with the dad. They will also be on Good Morning America Monday morning...just wanted to let you all know..:grouphug:

At first, I thought you were talking about the show "Jon & Kate plus Eight". Then I went onto the TLC website and something is showing up called "The Hayes Family". A family with 10 children. It doesn't say too much about them. I kinda hope they will replace the Gossling family, I'm getting rather bored with Jon & Kate (though their kids are cute).

At first, I thought you were talking about the show "Jon & Kate plus Eight". Then I went onto the TLC website and something is showing up called "The Hayes Family". A family with 10 children. It doesn't say too much about them. I kinda hope they will replace the Gossling family, I'm getting rather bored with Jon & Kate (though their kids are cute).

:thumbsup2

Well I can't say I am surprised. J&Ks time is almost up. I look forward to watching.. hope I have space on my DVR.

I cant watch JK8 and I wont be able to watch the new show. Im sure they are a very nice family. Its the familys own choice to let camera crews into their daily lives and for that I will not judge. Its a personal decision.
I just think its wrong to "glamourize" having large number multiples because I dont think doctors should be letting it happen. The risk to the mother and children is too great imo. Sure miracles can happen and you can have all generally healthy babies but more often some of the babies die or have major medical problems.
I think too many people focus too much on becoming parents however they can and dont think about the unborn childs future. Too many doctors are not monitoring their patients properly on certain drugs.

(ok, sorry, off my soapbox now. and ftr, i have an IVF w/ICSI/FET son so its not like im anti medical intervention. i just think it can be done safely).

I might check out the new family reality show you're referring to. I am also getting tired of Jon and Kate. She needs to chill out and he needs to stand up to her and shake her off her high horse. The Duggars are just too out there for me. I've watched them a few times and I always end up going, "Huh?" The son and his fiance won't even have their first kiss until their wedding day? To each his own, I guess.

I love Jon & Kate plus eight. Don't think I'll ever be bored with them. I'll have to check out the new family too.

I'm planning on check them out too. Do you know the kids' ages?

Kates probably crapping her pants, now she and john will have to get jobs.:rotfl2:

I might check out the new family reality show you're referring to. I am also getting tired of Jon and Kate. She needs to chill out and he needs to stand up to her and shake her off her high horse. The Duggars are just too out there for me. I've watched them a few times and I always end up going, "Huh?" The son and his fiance won't even have their first kiss until their wedding day? To each his own, I guess.

I spend a lot of my time when I see the Duggar's going "Huh?" as well. and the son and his fiance haven't kissed? I mean - I'm all for saving yourself for marriage if that is your thing - but never having kissed?
But you have to admit - those kids are so well behaved!!!!

The babies are now 4..i originally had up 8pm, they will be on at 10..sorry for the confusion.

Yea! Hopefully now TLC will free us from JK8 and Way Too Many Duggars. I used to like JK8, I just can't stand K anymore. And JMHO (please don't flame me!), but I can't watch The Duggar folk -- they remind me of a ... ok, not going to say that, just sayin' I'm uncomfortable watching them.

I love LPBW, so it's not just the live family that bothers me -- maybe I should just stick to Clinton & Stacey!

Ariel8626- just wanted to say Hi, I found your thread about the TLC Hayes show, that your husband works with Eric. My husband (Fred) works with your husband and Eric. I haven't seen you guys in such a long time usually its the PBA Christmas Party.

My daughter stayed up late so we can watch the show together, it was fun to see the "Marlboro" cop car and areas which are familar with and of course watching Eric & Betty and the the kids.

We recently just got back from Disney, it was fun to go this time of year for Halloween. My kids loved the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Hope all is well with you guys!

HI!! Its so great that you are on DIS!!! Im so jealous that you guys just came back from WDW...
My girls are actually watching the show right now ( i DVR'd it) and they are cracking up laughing. Brynn on the other hand (my 2 yo) was up to watch it last night and all she kept saying was "there my buddy Mr. Hayes".. "why Mr. Hayes on TV"? "Meghan is funny"..lol "Why he have Daddy's truck"..lol
Anyway i can't wait for the Christmas party, the girls always have a great time!! See you soon!!

I have mixed feelings about Jon & Kate +8, but I always try and watch it. I couldn't wait to see this new show. I missed the last part but they seem like such a wonderful family!! It was almost a little painful, though, about how different their life is from the Gosselins :( I don't know how they do it!! There are some days that I want to pull my hair out with just my 4!

I enjoyed the show last night. I din't have to watch the wife degrade her husband, like Kate. I really have seen enough of her. Would love to see this show weekly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter