OT: Need some hotel help

tbrenk73

Mouseketeer
We want to go away overnight for DS5 birthday in February with another family. Does anyone know of a hotel that has a great indoor pool area that small kids would like?

The only hotel I could come up with is Willow Valley in Lancaster, PA. The hotel has a nice kids pool with a slide and stuff plus a nice adult area pool. I was hoping from something a little closer. We are in NJ and would go to PA, NY or CT.

Any ideas? We have already been to Great Wolf Lodge in PA.

How far are you from the Poconos? There is a Great Wolf Lodge there. I think he would like that.

Not sure where you are in CT, but there is a place in Danvers, MA called Sheraton Ferncroft & Coco Key Indoor Water Park. You may want to check that out. Lots of other great sights to see in the Boston area to round out a weekend.

I've noticed they are building a water park in Waterbury, CT at the Holiday Inn near Costco's. I think the sign says it should be open this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter