OT--Need Help with EBbay--Failure to pay for item

MichaelsMickey

DVC Member
One of my items on ebay on April 22nd and I have sent 3 invoices and still have not received any communications from the buyer--when can I report this as failure to pay it will be 5 day tomorrow. Can some one please help me???

Yep - you have to wait 7 days. Have you tried sending an email message instead of just an invoice? I think sometimes my invoices have not been received by buyers so sometimes an email will help facilitate a response.

Yep - you have to wait 7 days. Have you tried sending an email message instead of just an invoice? I think sometimes my invoices have not been received by buyers so sometimes an email will help facilitate a response.

I would send the email through the eBay system to have proof that you tried communicating. When you send through the eBay system, it goes into their My eBay Messages area AND their personal registered email account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter