• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: Need Disney name for new dog!

katnevsmom

Earning My Ears
We are getting a female golden retriever puppy in a few weeks and are trying to find a good name for her. We want something simple and easy for our kids to say. Husband doesn't like Daisy or Minnie. Any ideas would help. Thanks!

We have two border collies, brothers, named Chip and Dale. But Chip and Dale are being really naughty and won't stay in the fenced-in, electric-wired, huge backyard with a swimming pool!!! They sleep in the garage at night. We are just going nuts trying to figure out what to do. Any suggestions??

I had a friend that had a dog named Tinkerbell and they called her "Bell". Could be 2 Disney names!

Raja. I think it would be fitting for a dog too! Easy, and my 2 princesses love the name.

How about Belle or Lady? Our male yorkie is named Mickey Mouse :lovestruc

I would wait and let the name come to you after you have the dog at home. My poodle puppy was nameless for the first week (we used her kennel name) and then once we finally named her I ended up changing it less than a week later. Her name is Darci.

As you can see, I'm partial to the Lady and the Tramp....bring the puppy home, if it's well behaved...Lady, if not....Tramp.

WHY?????
Why do you people insist on naming your animals after disney???? That is so strange and bizzare to me. I have a few animals and i never named them after disney. Well here i'll prove it, I have 4 cats By the names of dr mccoy, spock,capt kirk and scottie. :teeth:

Btw this post was intended to make you smile and not poke fun at any one poster or thread.

How about Nana from Peter Pan? If any dog is a good role model, it's Nana. I think she is even a golden retriever in the story. ;)

We have a terrier named bella she was already named when we got her. And a black lab named Princess. Dd named her. my poor boys dont seem to mind atleast.

We have a Collie/Old English Sheepdog mix named Cinderella-- she has that cinder grey around her face. We call her Rella for short.

Our first Golden Retriever was named Belle - I love that name :). Enjoy your new baby. Ours is already 6 months old and she is growing up FAST!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter