OT: Need Car Rental Coupon, Please.....

tiggerluver12

Mouseketeer
Am traveling to Miami in February with my daughter. Will need to rent a car for 2-3 days. I am in need of a car rental coupon to help save us some cash. Can anyone help me out?

Check the Mousesavers.com website under Plane,Rental Car,Shuttle and more. It lists lots of different codes/coupons for the various rental agencies. Another one to try is Rentalcodes.com.

What are the dates for your rental? What car size? What is the best price you found so far?

Szymon

I have no coupons, but did want to say though that car rental coupons are not OT here on this board. Good luck in getting what you need too.

We are actually going to the Superbowl:cool1: . We won a prize package that includes airfare, hotel and 2 tickets. Unfortunately, it left us high and dry with transportation around Miami - not complaining, just trying to adjust!!!;)

We don't need the car until Friday, February 2nd, (our plane lands around midnight Feb. 1st.) If we choose Avis as our rental agency, I can pick the car up at a local spot that is very close to the hotel we are staying at.

Otherwise, I would have to walk about a mile to other agencies.

We are staying in the Aventura Mall area. Need car from Feb. 2nd until noon on Feb. 4th.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

The Avis at Aventura mall has very high rates for these dates. It looks like it's cheaper for you to rent from the airport.

National has a midsize for $129.45 including taxes for 3 days, using the Visa contract ID 5005338.

Szymon

Wow, cars are expensive on Super Bowl weekend. Best deal I see is Avis/ Sears Aventura Mall at $115 renting Feb 2 at noon to Feb 4 at noon. Use discount AWD code K817602 when booking (this is a Delta Airlines promo code...no I.D. or coupon needed)
If you find a better deal at another nearby company, most of them will pick you up if it's just a mile away. Some may not be open on Sun however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter