OT: Mousesavers problem

nuzmom

a real-life Merida
Ok, I know this isn't mousesavers, but I get the impression that this "technical" question would go unanswered, so....

I have words (links) missing when I go to their website. I've done everything that they've suggested, but it doesn't work!!! I can see most of the site and have just put up with it for over a year, but I would really like for all of the links to work.

I have Norton Internet Security 2004 (includes the firewall and adblocking) and have Internet Explorer. My google toolbar shows that I am allowing pop ups on that site and I've added the site to my Norton (and cleared cookies and history), but it still doesn't work. :confused3

Ok, I understand if you need to delete this request, but if you decide to try to help, thanks!!!

Since the solutions I list on my site aren't working, it sounds like your best bet is just to turn off your ad blocker when you visit MouseSavers.

By the way, you can always e-mail me about problems like this through the Contact Mary page on my site. ;)

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

I agree, I LOVE your website, Mary.

Here's the thing, I have Norton Internet Security and I tried turning off the ad blocker, it didn't work. Did I do it correctly? - I turned off the blocker, cleared the "history" and "cookies" and then brought up your page. Must have been doing something wrong, because I just did that and it work :Pinkbounc

I think my mistake was that I would bring up your site, then go back to my home page, turn off ad blocking, clear the "stuff" and then try mousesavers. I think I should have closed Explorer after visiting mousesavers and then did the steps.

Well, either way, thank you VERY much for the reply and it's working so I'm very happy. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter