OT....Michael Jackson is dead! OMG!

I cannot believe that there are actually pictures of the EMTs basically performing CPR on him! How can anyone publish pics like that? Seriously, I feel terrible for his children who turn on the news to see that picture. Give the family MJ some respect please.
RIP MJ.

I totally agree!!!:mad:

I cannot believe that this thread and the Johnny Depp thread are even ON this board...

Once again the "budget board" proves to be the MOST OT board on the DIS!

(Is there really a reason for calling it the budget board? Wouldn't "community board 2" be a more fitting title? :lmao:)

I cannot believe that this thread and the Johnny Depp thread are even ON this board...

Once again the "budget board" proves to be the MOST OT board on the DIS!

(Is there really a reason for calling it the budget board? Wouldn't "community board 2" be a more fitting title? :lmao:)

I was sure the mods were going to move it at some point! But I posted it here because I just had to tell someone and they'd already broken the news on the Community board when I logged on! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter