• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT-looking for U.S. based TA /last minute sun

KitKate

<font color=teal>Make mine a t-shirt<br><font colo
I am looking for a last minute deal for a sun or cruise vacation and I would like to continue our practice of flying from the States (Rochester / Syracuse / Albany area) to save even more funds. Does anyone have a U.S. based Travel Agent or last minute sites that that they use to book something like this?

I am looking for a last minute deal for a sun or cruise vacation and I would like to continue our practice of flying from the States (Rochester / Syracuse / Albany area) to save even more funds. Does anyone have a U.S. based Travel Agent or last minute sites that that they use to book something like this?

Have you looked at Vacationstogo.com , 90 Day Ticker ?
They have some good deals.
As for the flights, they cam offer this on the website but you can also just look at SWA,Jetblue ,Air Trans etc websites and book your own flights.

I Found my cruise offer from www.jetblue.com and then I called carnival directly. They too had the same price and there is last minute specials with them. I am going Dec 1/08 for 4 nights/5 days for $209. Myself and son. Grand total with taxes and fees was just $532.45!

Jetblue has last minute crusie deals under travel special. You get good flights too!

Hope you find what your looking for!

Charleyann

If you are a costco member try costco.com, under the travel link. I haven't booked a full trip but have found cheap codes for rental cars. I know they sell full packages. Doesn't hurt to check out the prices. I have also booked directly with carnival, the first question was "have you been dealing with a TA?" I guess they don't like to cut in on your TA's commission if you have been dealing with one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter