OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Hi Nikki Im fine thanks - Good news about your house - we'll have to all come round for a party when you're in - just let us know when :rotfl:
Have you had any more thoughts on your holiday? Are you still looking at DL ?

Thanks, will let everyone know when I move in;) On the holiday front not sure yet still looking at DL as Vegas is mega expensive, its pricing up to be double what we paid last year & i'm not willing to pay that. Need to wait to see what my friend wants to do too.

Ive reached 1000 posts :cool1:

hope everyones having a nice weekend! its very overcast here but the morning was fab.

Ive reached 1000 posts :cool1:

hope everyones having a nice weekend! its very overcast here but the morning was fab.

Congrats on the post count:yay::woohoo: My parents have just come back from their cruise my dad won even more money on the bingo. The dog is back from the kennel & after being really hyper he is having a snooze

And did they buy you anything good Nikki?

Ive been shopping to the Trafford Centre - but didnt buy anything - and had a yummy Nandos lunch

I got lots of magnets & postcards from all the places they went to, an teddy bear with wearing an Independence of the Sea hoodie, a key ring from the Hard Rock cafe in Barcelona & loads of other things:thumbsup2

Hi, how is everyone? :goodvibes

It's so c-c-c-cold here, we got back from Rome a couple of days ago where it was really hot and I just can't seem to get warm!
Hello everyone - I see the tag fairy has been at work again - Ive noticed a few new tags recently :goodvibes

I noticed that too! Wish I'd get given a new one, I'm a bit bored with the Elvis one! :rotfl2:

Hi, how is everyone? :goodvibes

It's so c-c-c-cold here, we got back from Rome a couple of days ago where it was really hot and I just can't seem to get warm!

I noticed that too! Wish I'd get given a new one, I'm a bit bored with the Elvis one! :rotfl2:

Hi Elaine, did you enjoy Rome?

I'm currently waiting to get my A Level results on Thursday next week. I've had a few issues with my application and right now I don't have any idea where I'm going to be living. Because I didn't get in for student accommodation I may be starting a frantic flat hunt in Bath next weekend. :headache:

I'm currently waiting to get my A Level results on Thursday next week. I've had a few issues with my application and right now I don't have any idea where I'm going to be living. Because I didn't get in for student accommodation I may be starting a frantic flat hunt in Bath next weekend. :headache:

I'm sure it will be fine, you may get student accommodation as there will be people who didn't get the grades & not given a place. My cousin changed uni's once she got her results & still managed to get a place in halls.

Good luck:goodvibes

Hi Elaine, did you enjoy Rome?
I LOVED it, such a beautiful city :love: and the people were so friendly. I have tossed my coin in the Trevi Fountain to make sure I go back!

I'm sure it will be fine, you may get student accommodation as there will be people who didn't get the grades & not given a place. My cousin changed uni's once she got her results & still managed to get a place in halls.
I'm sure it will be fine too. My DD started at uni last year and there was an empty room in her flat right up until after Christmas when the unit let it to a local student who'd been living at home up until then. Good luck for your results. :wizard: :wizard:

I LOVED it, such a beautiful city :love: and the people were so friendly. I have tossed my coin in the Trevi Fountain to make sure I go back!

Great news, its on my long list of places to visit:thumbsup2

Hey all :wave: just catching up on the boards after a weekend of fun!
Had my cousins wedding on Friday night which was fab and was up at 5am Saturday (still drunk having barely slept) to go with my Sis to collect our brother from the boat. Hes home from London for a week. Had a lovely catch up and havent stopped laughing all weekend.
Off to an annual Gypsy fair tomorrow in the next town over. We go every year to see the style - very big, very showy, think My Big Fat Gypsy wedding without the white dresses! Its great fun and the kids love seeing all the horses at the sale and going to the funfair.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Rome sounds fab Elaine. Just finished reading Eat Pray Love and it seems enchanting and romantic.

Hope everyone doing well this weekend, exciting to see lot's of new bookings happening :goodvibes

The weather's so up and down today here so I'm having a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon, makes me want to go line up, dinner at the Blue Lagoon anyone :rotfl:

Ooh, don't mention the Blue Lagoon :sad2: we had an early dinner tonight and now I'm feeling peckish. I always think of there when I watch the POTC films too - talking of which I pre-ordered POTC4 last week so not long until I can watch it again. :thumbsup2

I was thinking of letting DD watch POTC but is she still too young? She's coming up 5 in October. Loves POTC and really wants to eat in Blue Lagoon on our next trip! pirate:

Ooh, don't mention the Blue Lagoon :sad2: we had an early dinner tonight and now I'm feeling peckish. I always think of there when I watch the POTC films too - talking of which I pre-ordered POTC4 last week so not long until I can watch it again. :thumbsup2

I know, I've had to stop myself looking at the restaurant threads it's just too much for me popcorn:: I've not seen 4 yet but am working up to it!

I was thinking of letting DD watch POTC but is she still too young? She's coming up 5 in October. Loves POTC and really wants to eat in Blue Lagoon on our next trip! pirate:

I really need to learn how to multi quote! It's a tough one, I've always been very strict with dd watching films much to her disgust that other people in her class have seen everything according to dd. To tell the truth she has the attention span of a gnat anyway and usually gets bored :rotfl: She's 6 and I did let her watch POTC for the first time after I'd watched it through again to make sure, like your dd she loves POTC and Blue Lagoon is now her fave restaurant. It was on tv the other week and I didn't let her watch it then, we had a talk in the run up to watching it about films not being real etc it was nice watching it together and talking about parts of the film she can see in the ride, by the time it got to the scary bits at the end she'd lost interest and was colouring so it turned out ok. I did have a moment of panic though that I was a bad parent :lmao:

When I was a teacher, wouldn't allow any end-of-term video (yes it was that long ago!!) treats other than U classification. They were Y6!!!!
On a different note, I am not a newbie - couldn't remember my password (senior moment :rolleyes1 ) and original email account was closed so had to re-register :worship: as it was getting too frustrating sitting on the sidelines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter