• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Just checking in to say hi!

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
I don't hang out here much anymore. I've lost interest in RP programs.

I turned 29 ;) this year, for the 10th or 11th time, went for my check-up and realized I need to take better of myself. Had a couple health scares, nothing too serious but I guess I'm not a spring chicken anymore.

We homeschool now so that takes a lot of my time. And three dogs, I vaccuum twice a day now.

But I wanted to check in and say :wave:

Tantor, saw your message on my last post so :wave: and how are things up north?

Hi Belle!

Sorry to hear things aren't perfect in your world. Going to Disney soon? That might help; I know it does me!

Lost interest in RPs! Say it isn't so! Oh, the horror!

We home school our oldest, DD15. But I don't have to vacuum twice a day. I'm doing good to get that in once a week!

Good to hear from you!

Lori

Hey Michelle!! :wave:

It has been so quite around here lately, Usually Lori and I wave back and forth to each other.
Things are great up here...busy though. Got Laurie's email a month ago and just never got back to her. I need to do that.
Sounds like you are REALLY busy with kids and dogs. That little guy is soooooo cute.

Hi, Michelle!

Happy belated 29th birthday!

Don't we all need to take better care of ourselves!

I am very busy with the baby, so I don't have much time to DIS anymore. She is crawling, trying to walk, and getting into just about everything.

I've also started a new business. I am now a consultant with Usborne Books at Home. WeluvDisney2 got me started. Our books are great for home educators. PM me if you would like a link to my website.

Take care, and hope you will continue to drop by and say Hi!
:wave:

Count me as another person that just doesn't visit anymore. I don't have the energy to keep up with the RPs like I use to. I lost interest when I was sick during my second pregnancy two years ago, and it's just declined since then.

The two kids are keeping me busy. We are leaving for WDW in 5 weeks!!! :eek: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: So my trip planning is kicking into high gear. This is DDs first trip and DSs 4th!!! (He'll be 5 in March; she'll turn 2 right before him. ) I can't wait to see the two of them in WDW. princess: :wizard: I think it's my 13th trip. (Hope that's not unlucky.) Thanks to the generosity of my DVC owning brother, we are going to be in Orlando for almost two weeks (OKW, then offsite for the weekend, then back to BCV).

Anyway, just wanted to say :wave: to everyone.

Hi Michelle, Lori, Karen, Sue and Jenn! I don't RP as much as I used to either. Who ever said kids get easier as they get older really doesn't know my kids! Enjoy Halloween and happy pre-holiday shopping everyone!

Sue what are your dates for WDW? I am doing a spur of the moment holiday trip Dec. 14-19.

Hey everybody.....so nice to hear from all of you :wave:
It has been so quite around here!!!!

patsal said:
Sue what are your dates for WDW? I am doing a spur of the moment holiday trip Dec. 14-19.

We'll be at OKW from 12/4 to 12/9, then offsite, then at BCV from 12/11 to 12/16. Gotta spreadout the DVC points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter