OT (ish) who is going to Disney Princess on Ice (Wishes)?

Here is Kyra waiting to go inside the arena, she dressed up of course :lmao: It would of been rude not to.

16039_170247876555_712696555_3210688_3469793_n.jpg

My friends are going tomorow (they have rinkside seats) and they are going dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming :lmao: I'm pretty sure they will blend in very well lol.

We're taking our DD1 to see it at Sheffield on 22nd November! She's turning 4 on 10th Nov, while we are at DLP and she has no idea that she's going to see the ice show!! Can't wait to see her face!! (Thank you Mr Tesco!!) It's our first Disney on Ice, and I haven't really got any idea what to expect??? Hope it's as spectacular as I hope it will be!!

My friends went last night as Cinderella and Prince Charming, and got mobbed :rotfl2: during the interval they had people queuing up for photos and autographs....apparantly they all thought they was part of the show :lmao:

Hiya,

we went to a princessy one (magical) and the HSM one (poor show for us - skaters kept falling over - not what we expected:sad2:....) Both at the NIA.

We found the trouble was - both girls wanted the crown with the candy floss/popcorn/whatever and both wanted the souvenir cup with the slushy in and both wanted the rose with the programme!!! Then for HSM both wanted the megaphone bucket from the popcorn. It can cost a lot - and they are right there in your face with the merchandising all the time .

At least at the NIA we found the lines for the loos weren't too bad...

Tessa

we have booked rinkside tickets for this in Dublin on new years day. We are taking our youngest (4yrs old) as part of her santa pressie. Our eldest dtr (almost 10) is going to Miley Cyrus for her santa pressie, so thought it would be nice to take the wee one to this.

It will be a nice reminder of all the princesses we saw in DLP last week.

We have been to a few disney on ice shows in the past with our eldest so cant wait!

we have booked rinkside tickets for this in Dublin on new years day. We are taking our youngest (4yrs old) as part of her santa pressie. Our eldest dtr (almost 10) is going to Miley Cyrus for her santa pressie, so thought it would be nice to take the wee one to this.

It will be a nice reminder of all the princesses we saw in DLP last week.

We have been to a few disney on ice shows in the past with our eldest so cant wait!

We're going to see it in Dublin too - the 28th, me, DH & DD1(7) & DD2(3). I still have to sort out accommodation yet & haven't a clue where to stay. We're at DLP at the moment, so I'll be a nice reminder for us too.

Going to Dublin on Dec 31st! Myself and DD (4) its to make up for her bday in Nov (my purse was stolen in the toy shop before i got to buy her pressie, thankfully DP had money with him but we had to cancel going to the cinema and for a meal) although i would have found an excuse to bring her anyway
Cant wait, i loved DOI as a child.

we went to see beauty and the beast years ago... my mam bought me the Chip souvenir cup... after telling the vendor she wouldnt cause there was a chip in the mug (painted on - bless her eyesight) :rotfl2:

Karen maybe Bewleys at Newlands Cross? Its off the M50 on the road out to CityWest and i hear its nice and reasonable, never stayed but had brekkie there lately which was yummy. Theres also the Maldron, Green Isle Hotel or Citywest itself all on the Naas dual carriage way.

:goodvibesWell we went yesterday and it was amazing!! We were front row and SO close to the skaters!! DD Loved it and now wants to learn how to skate!
Disneyonice2009029.jpg
9050.jpg[/IMG]
Disneyonice2009039.jpg

Disneyonice2009019.jpg

Disneyonice2009029.jpg

Disneyonice2009050.jpg

Karen maybe Bewleys at Newlands Cross? Its off the M50 on the road out to CityWest and i hear its nice and reasonable, never stayed but had brekkie there lately which was yummy. Theres also the Maldron, Green Isle Hotel or Citywest itself all on the Naas dual carriage way.

dumb question but is in on in the citywest hotel ya? Think i might take my dds my 3yr old luves princess but my 4yr old doesnt:sad2: think this could help convert her b4 our march dlp trip. Are mickey and minnie part of the show too?

unsure about minnie and mickey, had a look at the offer for 2 adults and 2 children on a supplement with the sunday world and its not a bad price but id say if your working with a budget you'd get cheaper accomadation.
im working along the same seniments, want Jem to have an idea of what to expect for our trip to DLP in march

dumb question but is in on in the citywest hotel ya? Think i might take my dds my 3yr old luves princess but my 4yr old doesnt:sad2: think this could help convert her b4 our march dlp trip. Are mickey and minnie part of the show too?

I don't know anything about the show, but it is on at Citywest Dec 26, 27, 28, 31 & Jan 01, 02. I still have to book accommodation, I must get something sorted tomorrow in case everything is getting sold out! I do have a brother who lives close by, but is getting major work done to his house so I don't think it's fair to land on him, but I might be staying there yet!

trying to figure out which dates the 31st has best seats but obviously the hotels are full price:headache: going to play around with the dates again, citywest hotel are doing family room for 99uro throught out the show dates so thats very good.

Def going to take them, cant understand why my 4yr old doesnt like them she is the girlyest girl u will ever meet, when we were in dlp in june i asked her did she want to meet the princess she said no:sad2: I really want to do the princess lunch when we go for st patricks day:).

Thanks for posting about the 99 euro deal, that rate wasn't available when I last looked, so I have booked 2 nights from 27th - 29th. I can't believe that you have to pay extra to have towels in your room - I will have to remember to bring some with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter