OT: How long does your typical Orlando Trip last?

How long is your typical trip to Orlando?

• 1 - 3 days

• 4 - 6 days

• 7 - 9 days

• 10 - 12 days

• More than 12 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bstanley

DisNoid
Given that we are all fanatics here I was curious how many days you spend in Orlando during a typical visit.

I'm probably the oddball here.

In a year, we typically make:

One 8-night trip (in late January)
Two 5-night trips (Extended Memorial & Labor)
Six 3-night trips (Mar, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec)
Two or Three 2-night weekenders (Universal trips in spring/summer)

It's roughly a 7 hour round trip drive for us.

I must be a pretty average, typical Disney consumer as every time there is a poll, be it 'how long are your trips', or 'how old were you when you purchased DVC', or 'how many DVC points do you own', or you name it, I am always in the category with the largest percentage of responses.

Our trips are typically 7 to 9 days. Two a year, unless I happen to have a business trip - in which case i might ahve a 5 to 7 day trip.

I try to go as often as I can as opposed to for as long as I can in one trip. I am in Seattle so I don't get down as much as I would like since it takes a while to get there (although we FINALLY have a non-stop flight starting in May HALLELUJAH!) but when I do go, I try to do three or four trips a year at about five nights each with one being a seven nighter.

I should say used to because we just had a baby so it will probably be a while before I see WDW again but when I do, I expect it will be between 5 and 7 nights again. :)

Cool topic.....Typically, between 14 and 16 days!!!
Of course, last May was our last "OFFICIAL" trip to MCO for a Walt Disney World vacation!! We are Celebration bound in just 78 more days!!!!!!!!
No more snow....EVER!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p Since we are so close to WDW, our typical average stay is 2 to 3 days per month, and then 7 to 10 days for a winter or fall or spring; as the mood strikes us, vacation.:bounce:

Every trip has been for 14 nights with the exception of 2000 when we stayed for 21 nights.:bounce:

Usually a week 7 days or so. This year we are skipping Disney and just doing Universal, IOA and Sea World. Plus we hope to take in some of the other minor stuff. Might be a while before we head back to Disney.

This thread is not really a rumor or news, but I'll let it stand while we all get some info regarding other regular posters on the board. Just keep this type of post to a minimum.

Sarangel

Mea Culpa - I did actually think up the topic while I was reading one of the AK threads.

10 t0 12 days.. Having to fly from the northeast, we like to get in as much time as possible because we also do US/IOA and Sea World..

If we could snag those really cheap RT airfares - at a time when there was an awesome off-site motel rate going on (like the Courtyard $20.03 rate) - I would be VERY tempted to try to sneak in a 5-day trip though and just do Disney World..

We normally take three trip to WDW a year. Two smaller trips
(4-6 days), and then our annual Holiday trip (Thanksgiving day till the second week of December) which is our fave. Great time to go. Crowds are managable the week following Thanksgiving weekend, the weather is great, and the holiday events are awesome. Its like a trip within a trip, given MVMCP, CP and the decorations !!!

:D :) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My family is from Alaska so going to Orlando is an event we try to do every year, its always in winter cause we cannot take heat over 80, in 2001 we rented a home for two weeks, could not travel last year but I just booked a house for 4 weeks in january 2004 to make up! but the real reason was 14 days did not give us enough time to liesurely have fun, we missed all the water parks and Universal and went to WDW only, this time we plan to relax more and allow more time to see all the parks. Sometimes my kids refused to leave the home and just wanted to swim at our own pool, swimming pools are almost nonexistant in Alaska;)

Not long enough!!!
Our last trip was Aug2002 and we stayed for 2 weeks. I still didn't want to go home. We had a blast!!

My typical vacation has been from 1-2 weeks. But as for right now. It has been since Jan. 15th and still going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter