OT: Home Insurance Vent

State Farm might write you for a lower premium, but if you ever have a claim you'll be regretting ever leaving Chubb.

Anne

This is what I have been hearing. I know that Chubb is a great great company. When the agent that sold it to me said that her company wasn't going to be representing them anymore, I asked her if I should follow her or stick to Chubb, and she said stick to Chubb. My current agent said if we raise our deductible to 2500, my premium will come down about 300 this year. I am thinking of going that route. It just seems like the coverage, and the customer service from Chubb is just that much better than any of the other companies.

I do think I am going to write my assembly person, and tell them that NJ needs a bill to stop insurance companies from doing this to people who have dogs. This is insane. I mean my dog is a mutt, he is part Chow, how much Chow is supposed to be dangerous?? How many people know exactly what dogs are in their mutts??

Sigh, thanks for all the input guys!!

We have SF and have never had a problem. They have paid off on our two lightening strikes.

Can I ask if they raised your premium after you made the claims?? Seems car insurance companies like to do that! Damned it you do and damned if you don'!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter