OT:Grandpa UPDATE

DisIvyCo

DIS Veteran
I know I already have a thread on this but I could not find it. This time my grandpa is not coming back home. He is dying of cancer. He has at least a week. He has a lot of medicine in him so he can't talk. It was hard to see him like he is. I went to my grandma's house and she gave me a shirt and two clowns, He loved clowns. It was hard to walk in his room. It was very empty. I will never forget him. He is in my prayers. I need some more pixie dust, prayers, and a hug.

P.S. my grandma called and said my grandpa is not doing very well :( :sad1: :sad2: :sad: . So my mom is at the hospital.

Aww, Sorry Dis...Prayers :flower3: and Pixie Dust:tink: and Hug :hug: ...

HUGE Bear hugs Dis :hug:
I am very sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Sending loads of pixiedust your way.

Im so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Its never easy to see your loved ones that way is it. I hope you can take the time to remember the fun you and he had. Its ok to be sad and scared for it all. Im sure you have a lot of great memories to reflect on. I am sending in double doses of pixie dust and hugs to you. :hug: :hug: :clown: :hug: :hug: :rose:

Hope your family gets through all this ok

:hug: DisIvyco....I truly hope your grandfather's passing is peaceful and you find the peace you need with coping with his loss.:hug:

Mal

I will keep your Grandpa, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs for you. :grouphug:

UPDATE: My Grandpa just died. He is in a better place now. I really need some hugs.

I am terribly sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. Try to remember that he is out of pain and in a better place now. He will always be looking down and watching over you. He can now always be with you.

DisIvyCo said:
UPDATE: My Grandpa just died. He is in a better place now. I really need some hugs.
im so so sorry to hear about your grandpa
he will always be with you though in your mind heart and soul. remember: he will watch over you now and try to make sure nothing bad happens to you. he will bless you every day. and make sure you keep room for him in your heart and he will always be with you! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :love1: :jumping1:

DisIvyCo said:

((((Big Hugs)))) to You, your Mom and your family. I'm very sorry for your familys' loss. :(

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you all go through these difficult days.

:grouphug: Big hugs! It is so sad when someone you love is gone from this earth. My heart goes out to you,your mom and grandma. pixiedust: Pixiedust and prayers are with you.

Hey *hugs* I really feel for you because I lost my grandfather to cancer, too. It's hard to be the people left behind when someone passes, but hang in there and be with the ones who love you. Take it a day at a time and let us know how we can help! :hug:

I have tears in my eyes as i write this to you. Grandparents are very special people in our lives. I am so very sorry that your Grandpa has passed away. The greatest tribute and honor you can give him is to share with others your memories and his story. In that way - he lives on forever through you.

So so sorry. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter