OT-Going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
Hi, just wanted to say I'm going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway on Saturday in NYC! I can't wait. I'll report on how it was when I get back!:goodvibes

You'll love it! Saw it in London a few yrs back and then on Broadway...have fun! It's a good show:thumbsup2

Have fun! I just got tickets to Lion King, in Vancouver. Very excited about it!

Hope you enjoy the show!
I'm heading to NYC today at noon with some friends. We are going to see Momma Mia. We're hoping to take in another show and pick up tickets at TKTS for whatever we can!

Ok, I'm off! Have a great long weekend everyone!

Can't wait to hear about the show! We're heading to NYC this summer, and were debating whether it's worth buying the tickets through DVC or wait to get the day-of discounts there.

And is that Sedona I spy in your signature? Doesn't look like the northeast Toronto I know!

Yes, that is Sedona. My dh and I went there last summer. I'm going again this summer to visit a friend then we are driving out to San Diego!

Photos:
4632013813_eb085f07a5_m.jpg
4632609172_072ba548f6_m.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I would highly recommend this play.

Here are my photos:
www.flickr.com/mrcoombs

I wish we had more time there, we didn't get to see even 1/2 of what we wanted to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter